Top (NSFW)

"I wonder what they were talking about in there."

"Looks like you're gonna have to get the blood of someone other than a school groundskeeper." Dabi replied over the walkie. "But hurry up, this disguise feels ridiculous."

In order to not stand out in the area surrounding the school, Dabi tried to put together the blandest outfit that would also cover the bulk of his scars. Generic sneakers, jeans, a long sleeve shirt, a thick scarf, and a baseball cap. This all felt so weird and out of place for Dabi, but it seemed to be working.

"You have no room to talk!" Toga exclaimed. "I have a mustache!" Nearby walkers turned and looked at what appeared to be a man shouting about his mustache.

"Don't be loud!" Dabi scolded quietly. "Can you get someone else's blood or not?"

Toga rolled here eyes even though Dabi couldn't see it. She proceeded to look at those around her.

"Yes, yes I can." Toga answered, narrowing in on her target.

—————

Finished cleaning, the group walked together back to the dorms, passing an odd groundskeeper who seemed to be shouting about his mustache.

Before long, Bakugou and Todoroki found themselves alone in Bakugou's room once again.

"Why do we always hang out here?" Todoroki asked, removing his uniform jacket and loosening his tie. "We could hang out in my room sometime."

"Do you have a problem with my room?" Bakugou removed his shoes while absentmindedly looking at his phone. He sat down on the edge of his bed.

"No, not necessarily. It's just not my room, you know?" Todoroki stood in front of Bakugou, but wasn't sure if he noticed. "Isn't everyone more comfortable in their own space?"

Bakugou looked away from his phone to look up at Todoroki. "I don't know... you seem pretty comfortable in my bed..." A smirk painted itself on Bakugou's face.

Todoroki rolled his eyes. "Whatever. It's not a big deal, I was just wondering if there was a specific reason." Taking off his shoes, he sat next to Bakugou on the bed.

Bakugou was looking back at his phone. "Probably 'cause I'm the top." He says with a shrug.

"What?" Todoroki looks at Bakugou with a mix of surprise and confusion.

"You know, the dominant one? The top?"

"I know what it means! I'm just- what does that have to do with....? Who says you're the top?"

Bakugou chuckled as he turned to face Todoroki. "Who says? Uh, me? I thought that was obvious?" The blond heavily coats these questions with attitude, so that they weren't really questions anymore. "And since I'm the top, I naturally decide where we hang out."

"Oh really?" Todoroki leaned in towards Bakugou, using his left hand to grab a fistful of his shirt, near the collar. "So you're saying that if I offered to take you up to my room right now, you wouldn't follow?"

"No." Bakugou shortened the gap between their faces even more while moving his right hand onto Todoroki's thigh. "What I am saying is, once we got up to your bedroom, I'd be the one in control." Bakugou tightened his grip on Todoroki's thigh. "And..." Leaning in so that his lips were all but touching Todoroki's ear, Bakugou continued. "... you would love it."