Just some words

Hi you. I just wanted to do some explaining. I'm doing some big changes in this story so I'm sorry if I'm bothering you or something.

Firstly, for those who have read this already, I'm just editing some things guys. I've made up my mind and I won't delete this story once it's complete. Because some of you (maybe) liked it? But i don't know. I know alot of you is confused at first because when I published this there are two chapter one (I'm getting confused at my own words lol) so I'm gonna change the first chapter one into this crap of an explanation and some other stuff.

I've thought this through and I wanted to change the chapter titles, because my chapter title are shitty and ew, right? Right. I just want it to be more interesting. So yeah.. Oh and I was thinking one day and I thought that maybe, just maybe, I needed to change the story cover too. Yeah?

Secondly, for those who are just starting to read this, (thank YOU for having the time and energy to click this story and save it to your library, it means alot) you might be slightly confused to this story...? I'm sorry if you are. I'm a shitty author and I love you (I'm not bribing you or something *scoffs awkwardly*) no but seriously if you just happen to read this I already appreciate your time for reading this crap and I really love you.

This is too long. I'm gonna sew my mouth shut now.

Oh and guys don't you ever forget that I'm doing this for you all. I'm doing this for you. You. You hear me? You, because you're a sexy unicorn and I love you to death. Don't you ever forget that.

I'm so shitty at this i'm gonna cry bye guys, and once again, I love youuuuuu *kisses* *butterflies* please don't run away! *chases you*

Sorry ily