No, Like Mary Jane

I scrolled my eyes at his papers; college graduate danced in school plays and has been to several concerts. What kind of person mentions how many concerts they've been to on a CV?

"Um, do you know what a job is?" I mouthed like he was a retard.

"Of course I do and I'm sure getting this job would be all the more interesting" He smirked.

"Why? because you enjoy dancing?" I asked curiously.

"That, and my boss is hot!" He winked. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Get out!" I demanded.

"What? was it something I said?" He asked in defense.

"Leave Malik!" I barked at him.

"Wow! you're hot when you're pissed!" He smirked wider.

I got up my seat and charged out in anger. I did not like men who disrespect woman like that, I am not a temperature.

"Whoa, I'm sorry!" He said getting up after me. I did not respond; I felt my face burn while I tried to holdin my tears. let's just say I was still that emotional child when it came to these things. I remembered when one guy tried to break my heart and Louis stopped him immediately.

*Flashback* 

*At home, 7 years back. I was 12 years old*

"Louis" I sniffed with a red nose.

"MJ!" Louis ran to me."Are you alright?" He held me tight with all the support a big brother could give.

"This guy at school called me ugly but mom won't let me wear make-up!" I cried louder on his shoulder.

"Shh.. Stop that; MJ you're gorgeous and that's coming from another guy!" He smiled wide.

"B-but you're my brother, you'd say that even if I was an ogre!" I defensed.

"So let's praise the lord you're not!" He smiled wiping off a tear from my face."So what exactly did this boy tell you?"

"He called me hot!" I cried louder hearing Louis chuckle. I thought that was a bad thing.

*End of flashback*

"Miss, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you!" Zayn ran over while I was waiting on the door of my office. I walked in and shut the door.

"Please leave." I said with every bit of power I have, but I didn't have much.

"Ma'am I just said your hot, which you are! You're smoking hot." Zayn smirked trying to make me feel better. but failed miserably. I began to weep right there, right infront of him. He was petrified. when. he saw. tears exert my eyes.

" No, no, no, no, no!" He yelled storming at me."I'm incredibly sorry; It's my entire friend's fault!" He said handing me a tissue, or tissues." My friebd told me that if I wanted to get this job I had to be a jerk!" He said stuffing my face with more tissues.

"Hmm if your friend told you to jump of a cliff would you?" I giggled while I was still crying.

"You're smile, it's gorgeous.." He said wiping a tear off my face like Louis did.

"T-thank you.." I said weakly.

"Why'd you cry?" He asked curiously.

"It's a long story.." I sighed.

"Want to tell me over coffee?" He smiled.

"Not really.." I rejected.

"Beacuse I didn't even get your name right.." He chuckled.

"Heh, yeah.." I smiled reassuringley.

"Let's start over.. I'm Zayn!" He reached out his hand.

"I'm MJ" I shook his hand.

"Like Michael Jackson? MJ?" He smirked.

It's funny beacause he said it almost like Louis.. I know he's not a brother but he says everything that I need to hear. It's like he has a manual.

"No, like Mary Jane.." I smirked. "Want to go for coffee?" I asked him hesitantly with a grin.

"Sure!" He smiled holding my hand for support. The same support I needed for the past 5 years from Louis. 

The support I needed forever.

-

Yayy!! another chapter.. pls read and tell me what you think. :)