Lake love

Chapter 8

After they confessed their love for each other looking forward to a new root. A sound creeped faster to the cabin they're in. All three confused and shocked as to what could come from the side of the house. They waited as they herd the crunching noises of sand near up to them. And then it came right near the door way. A long legged horned creature stared in the door way looking curious with hungry eyes looking everywhere in the cabin. The three sighed when they realized it was just a dear coming in from the near by woods. And then they all had a little flash back.
Flash back:
"Is it ok?..." Naomi asked her two brothers has they picked up the creature. It couldn't walk and see, it was a baby fawn left behind by its pack. " I'm not sure? It hasn't developed yet." Jai said. ( Naomi was 6 Luke and Jai 8). "What are we gonna do with it?" Luke asked. "We should keep it!" Naomi exclaimed. "We can't keep it!" Jai said." Why not?!?" " Mommy will find out, she won't like it in the house either." "We can try?" Luke said. As they wrapped the fawn a blanket they carried it home. And their mom helped nurse it back to health. They feed it and gave it love. But as time when on it got harder to take care of it. And it got bigger. Then the time came when they had to bring it back to the woods. They put it down and let it live on. And never seen it again.
Flashback over...
Naomi gasped as she saw the dear and remember the love she had for the creature. "I remember that feeling..." Naomi said. " the feeling of loving a creature, loving it as a friend." Luke and Jai looked at her remembering that feeling. "Why can't we feel that feeling any more. Im sorry guys but i can't do those things anymore. I just want us to be just siblings..." Luke and jai realized that she's really having a hard time with this and being so forward with her isn't helping. They hug her with all their love hoping with will make her feel better.

As the day turned to night Jai, Naomi, and Luke made it home. They all decided to play it cool and to relax with the sexual frustrations of one another. They decided to actually be siblings and to have fun as them. But as Naomi laid up late at night trying to go to bed she began reviewing her week over again. Until she landed on today. As she thought about all thats happened. She remembers her conversation with her brothers and and what she had said. And she slowly opens her eyes and looks up at the ceiling and says" what the hell have I done?" And then her phone begins to buzz.

How does Naomi really feel? Why is her phone buzzing? And will they be able to function as normal siblings?