Love lake

Chapter 7

As Luke and jai walk toward the little cabin on the lake there hearts pumping with adrenaline and there forehead's crest with worry they arrive at the cabin. Luke and jai looked at each other before entering the cabin both of them scared of what they might see. As they walk in it was pitch black but as there eye's adjusted to the darkness they saw a figure in the corner of the space. They were both so worried and so they walked in. "Naomi?" To their surprise the figure answered. " you can come in." Naomi was so calm a...little to calm. Jai and Luke were shocked at the way she reacted but was relieved that their sister was ok. As they walked closer they realized she had something in her hand, a picture. "Whats that?" Luke asked as he sat down right next to her and so did Jai. " you remember when we drew this picture when we was 5... Well I was 5 and you were 7?" "Yeah... Wow! It's still here" jai said looking down at the picture. The picture you could tell was drawn by children was a drawing off of two identical boys holding hands with a little girl in the middle. It was them years ago when they weren't hurting each other and doing things that normally siblings don't do on a regular basis. They were happy. All of them stood there staring at the water damaged paper with the crayon marks slowly fading away." It was happy," Naomi said breaking the silence. " we didn't fight we didn't do the things we did last night. And we just loved each other." " but that was along time ago Naomi... This is now and we all have the same feelings for each other." Luke said getting sappy too. Jai entered." Yeah. Tell me you don't feel what a woman should have?" " I do we... We just did it to fast. I need time to think. I wasn't completely ready. And thats why I came here because I wasn't feeling the force of having to do something i didn't want to do. I'm scared for the feelings I have, I shouldn't feel this way toward my brothers and you shouldn't feel this way toward your sister." Naomi started to cry feeling so confused as ever. Luke and Jai comforted her they too feeling they went to far. As they stood there holding each other and having a loving moment. A moment past and they were smiling taking a new root this time around. " i love you" they said to each other hugging. Until they herd noise coming from around the cabin. Was it human was it not? So they decided to go check!

WILL THeY CONTINUE ON THE romance or will it all fade away. FIND OUT next time...

*it's been forever since I wrote but im back!!! I'll tell you whats happen on the next authors note.