Situations and positions

Chapter 2:

"Hey... Hey... Babe." Naomi woke up to Luke calling for her. She fluttered her eyes open to see him standing over her and she realized it was the middle of the night cause it was still dark in her room. " Is it morning already?" She asked concerned cause of the darkness. " Follow me, honey" Luke said grabbing her hand dragging her out the door. Naomi still half asleep did not know what was going on. Luke dragged her into the bathroom. " Why are we in he-" she spoke to soon as she looked into the bathroom she saw Jai in the bath tub with the water steaming all around him. He looked amazement. Omg he looks so gorgeous with his abs perfectly wet and hair wet too his tattoos look perfect. She said to herself but lost train of thought when two hands grabbed a hold of her shoulders, she turned around to see Luke standing behind her completely naked. As she traveled her eyes to his face, shoulders arms, and stomach she looked further to see his penis she stared for a half a second and realized what she was looking at. Straight away she fixed her eyes to the ceiling. She herd both Luke and Jai chuckle and she was turned around and leaded to the tub. She was still looking at things other than them."come in darling." Jai said in a seductive way. " No I'm good." She said tiring not to stare. " Come on no ones home to see us." "Or here us." Luke said seductively too. "Yeah I'm gonna go ." Naomi started to walk out the door, but Luke grabbed her arm faster than she was walking away. " You don't have to worry it'll be our dirty little secret." "Our secret." Naomi said. Naomi don't fall for the trap. Naomi said to herself. "Come on Naomi don't worry it wouldn't hurt after all we are in water." Luke said still tiring to convince her. Wait a minute you can't do this there brothers and your there sister. Naomi shook her hand from Luke's grasp and ran out the door. " I told you it wouldn't work." Luke said to Jai " well it was a try." " Its always a fucking try with you when will we get her." "She doesn't want what she use to any more... She's growing up." "Yeah but i know she still wants it, i can see it in her eyes." "Lets get to bed now." "Fine whatever" Naomi ran to her room and put every single lock she had on her door on and fell asleep wishing it was a dream.

Morning.....

Naomi woke up and looked at the time. OMG! It was 10:45, Naomi got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to get ready. Luke and Jai came out of there rooms to the noise that they were hearing in the bathroom. "Naomi, what the hell are you doing?" Jai said." Im getting ready for school. Im late!" Both Luke and Jai laughed at Naomi. "You know it's saturday today, right?" Luke asked. Naomi stopped dead in her tracks and thought about it for a second. Wait yesterday was thursday she thought. Confused Naomi walked to the bathroom calendar and realize it was actually saturday. Sad and embarrassed she walked out the bathroom and back to her room. Naomi wanted to get away from them and what they might do to her. But she thought to herself i guess i'll have to handle it like i always do stay in my room until mom gets home. After awhile of being in the her room she herd knocks on her door." It's open." She said. The boys came in. "Do you want to watch a movie with us?" They both said at the same time. Naomi looked at the time it was 5:00. Well i have been in here for 6 hours and change. She gave them a look and came to a conclusion " what are we watching?" She asked. " One of those manga movies you like to watch." Naomi made a slight smirk and walked to the living room. Luke got the snacks and Jai set up the movie. Naomi didn't know which movie this would be because she had a lot of these movies. Naomi sat on a separate chair from the boys. And they sat on the couch built for three. " Aren't you gonna sit with us?" Jai asked. To not make it awkward she sat between both them to watch the movie. It was going along good until a scene of a manga girl playing with herself popped up. Naomi blushed and looked at her lap. "Do you do that?" Luke asked."ummm" Naomi was bad at lying. " You know someone can do it for you." Naomi never thought of letting anyone but herself do it but her self. " You want me to do it for you?" Luke asked. " And me too?" Jai said. Naomi thought do i want them to do it. It will only take like 10-15 minute's "ummmm..." " Do you?" the boys tried again. "Uh, huh." She said and Luke and Jai started to unbutton her pants.