Rant

I need to rant so here:

Gacha community is getting by these stupid trends and the newests trends disgustes me so much. People have been saying “Bring back the old community by bringing back some very old trends but me and other people don’t have hope any more. Like we have be trying to do that for about 4-5 years and it didn’t work. So I lost hope in that. 

The gacha fnaf community is so messed up though. Like for crying out loud it’s a horror game and like 8 year olds are turning it into a dating simulator! I get, it’s there AU but in my opinion, that’s not really a good excuse. Also most people's AU’s barely have any of the canon lore in it. And most people have the stereotype au or the soft au. I know a couple of people who follow the canon, and I want to follow their footsteps because they inspire me. And to be honest I try not to ship anything because I know fnaf is supposed to be a horror and I don’t want to be that person. And some ships just disgusted me a lot though. Most ships in the gacha community are kinda overrated in my opinion like Fangle and Mennerd. Overrated. And I think everyone by now should believe that Glitchtrap and Willaim Afton are the same person, not his dead brother Vincent. And mostly everyone stand the theory that Mrs. Afton possesses Ballora and her name is Clara which is not canon because Scott said himself that it’s not true and people do it anyway. And it’s so not true that the crying child aka Evan Afton possesses Shadow Freddy because he actually possesses Golden Freddy along with Cassidy and Kesley. And the nightmares aren’t even real so why make them real?! As we know the fnaf community is corrupted at the moment but some people like me are with the rest of the community aka the good side. It’s kinda sad that people take one look at the bad side of the fnaf gacha community and just leave it and not look at the rest of the community.