Chapter 2

Monday morning,
It was just like any other day.I got up,got ready for school,woke up my past out drunk mom like normal.Johnny and I started walking to school until he saw his gang and I saw my friendsthen we parted ways.When we were walking to school Cherry and I were talking about boys like usual,but Bob came up and interupted our conversation.He asked if we wanted to go to the movies with him and the gang on Friday,so we said yes.We made it to school and through the whole week. Before I knew it the bell rang for the weekend.I walked out of the front doors and saw Johnny and his gang.I noticed a shy boy betwwen Johnny and Dally.Then I remebered he sat behind me in class.That day I was to busy watching the clock for the bell toring that I didnt copy down the math notes,so I went up to him and asked. He was very polite and hand them to me. After that I asked Johnny wht he was doing tonight.He said,"Nothing ,probaly hang at the lot or the movies." "ok,well tell me if you need money because im going out with Cherry ,Monica,and Bob tonight." I said back."Eww! You like that Soc." Dally said,"I could treat you way better." I rolled my eyesand walked over to Cherry.We went to her house and got ready.