Finale Exams

Zulily was confused to why she, Jiro and Momo were partnered up together for the final exams as this is not normal making the others to agree with her until they found out why and shouts at Zulily who glares at them and had a murderous aura around her before she calms down.

"Iida Teeeeeeeeenyaaaaaaaaaa! If you told!"

"I DIDN'T! I SWEAR!" Iida shouts as he waves his hands in front of him really scared of her as news spread about four young Heroes in-training shooting down monsters in Hosu spread like crazy and what was said to Stain really.

"He's right. I did it." Nezu said who is a mouse with a Quirk which is very rare really.

"Nani?"

"What you said was something no one could have thought of. Criminals pretending to be Heroes to do their crimes and ignore them all together. This helped us out and many such Villains were removed and a more stricter way is keeping them out of it."

"I agree." Aizawa said as he couldn't believe what she told him and how she saw him as a Hero mkaing him to have fun with Wild Catch and have a Pro-Hero license now and working under the man with Sir Nighteye asking to borrow him for his case when he has more evidence for it which was granted.  

Zulily was not getting it, but agrees as all three were going up against All Might making them to freak, but will be the last one making them to wait as Zulily explains both his weak points and strength points making it easier for the three of them.

"Momo, can you make a net that All Might can't break, like All Might-proof times six and a stereo box for Jiro to use to blast heart beats at him with a electric guitar as well, to blast him closer to me and I can kick him into the air where the net is sent at him?" Momo nods.

"We can then use All Might-proof unbreakable ropes to tie him up including his legs. I can make a wagon out of wood and two deers pull the wagon for us, though I think I can add some wind to have them flying really." Zulily knows that's how Santa Clause delivers presents at Christmas time really.

She even figured out how the toys are made by the elves making them to be shocked at that as no one has figured it out as Elves are just a Quirk to some people suffering from dwarfism and the Elf Quirk is making them to live a very long time at the North Pole where Santa lives.

Santa is also a Elf like Mrs. Clause is, but as they grow older, the points of their ears vanish to look like human ears making many to be shocked as this is a major discovery and Zulily kept it from going to far really and sent sixty-five percent to Santa as a apology present.

He didn't mind it really and did like how she explains it all and that his older brother, Krampus loved his true story being shared really as he helps his brother out with the naughty kids by delivering the coals and sometimes the presents if he is sick really.

Zulily made sure he got sixty-eight percent from his own books making him to be happy as he has a human form he can use to go into town and buy some stuff including some old toy factories and bring them to the North Pole for his brother mkaing the workshops to be bigger.

Jiro, Momo and Zulily waits until they saw All Might, but he sent a blast of air by punching at them making Zulily to stop it with a barrier and goes to her stop as Momo gets ready and Jiro plugs one of her phone jacks into the stereo box and the other into the guitar.

When All Might saw this after landing to see only one of the three girls and what's behind her, he sweat drops as this is going to be overkill and he knows he needs to say it as everyone else was shocked at how the girls are going to defeat All Might really as Jiro as headphones in her right hand.

"ISN'T THIS A BIT OF AN OVERKILL, YOUNG JIROU?" Jiro smirks at him as she said one word after putting on the headphones.

"NO!" She jams on the guitar and the sound waves hit all might as well as the heartbeat from the stereo box making him to be sent flying backwards towards Zulily who smirks bloody and sent him flying with a snap kick to the chin where Momo launches the net at him and he was trapped good.

"I CAN'T BREAK FREE FROM THIS NET!" All Might shouts as the three girls showed up and each handle a piece of rope and tackles him making him to be tied up making everyone to be shocked as they should have noticed the change in them fast.

Jiro now has a great sized rack on her chest making her to keep her costume, but have Momo make a tube top like Kimi Aoi to her chest in place while her hip and waist is like Kimi Aoi's as she knows this is going to be major for when she goes pro really.

Momo's rack was twice as large and she has a strap to hide the cleavage making Mineta to cry about it while her back is fully open to let more bigger stuff out faster and better really with the shockness she's related to Santa gone, she has some white in her hair that she doesn't mind really.

Zulily's rack was twice the size of Kimi Aoi's and she also shares the hip and waist measurements with Jiro and Momo while her hair was cut by Shigaraki using Decay just to test it out before Kurogiri cuts it with scissors to fix it up by removing the dead ends even more making her to love her new hair style. 

Jiro and Momo has a pair of pistol guns on their sides like Zulily does making All Might to fully realized he's been captured making him to wonder how did the planning as this a great master plan actually and one he didn't mind since it was done by students more than villains.

"WHO CAME UP WITH THIS MASTER PLAN, YOUNG HEROINES?"

"Lily did." Both Momo and Jiro said at the same time making him to see they were pointing at Zulily.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA?! YOU CAME UP WITH THIS PLAN?!" Nezu was shocked they took that time until their own match to plan everything to perfection really mkaing him to test Zulily's IQ and she got one hundred percent for the high school, college and university level school classes.

It was making her to be too smart for their normal civilian classes and he doesn't know what to do, but take over her normal education really making everyone to be shocked really as that's impossible for her really which it wasn't since she just lowers it to help her friends out more.

"So that's way you have four jobs?" Bakugou asked making Zulily to glare at him.

"One of them is actually me undercover and if you make me blow it, you're in trouble. I can managed that and the Pro-Hero who's in charge of the case, but doesn't know it's me is Sir Nighteye and All Might, I swear right here and right now, you tell him and I'll reveal ten blackmails I got on you."

"NO! PLEASE YOUNG MIDORIYA! DON'T! I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST PLEASE DON'T DO IT!" All Might was on his knees begging like his life is on the line here really.

"As long as you don't tell him it's me, it's safe. And Nezu-san, you tell and your whole life is going to that author." Zulily knows it's herself, but he doesn't need to know as he begs for his own life to not reveal it really. Everyone was shocked at the site in front of them really.

"The fuck!?" Bakugou was too shocked to be scared of Zulily making her to sigh and leave to pick up her siblings from school is the final exams are over with now. She made supper herself and tucked the younger kids in before going to bed.