• 74 •

1:43 AM

Aa. Maria Magdalena

Ongoing Call

00:01

"Hey..."

"I know I'm probably the last person on Earth that you want to hear from right now, but I... I just want to say that I miss you a lot. Everyday I keep on missing you, but I guess today is different because I miss you most tonight."

"I guess I just wanted to know how you're doing... are you okay? Are you happy? But who was I kidding... I always see you everyday, with a smile plastered on your face."

"And I don't want to hate you for being happy, because in the very first place, everything was my fault."

"I was the one who didn't want you. I was the one in love with another guy who can't love me back."

"But sometimes I can't help but wonder... do you even miss me? Do you still think of me? Do you still remember all those times we've spent together?"

"Do you miss telling me how much you love my chesire smile? How much you love to hold my hand when we're walking outside because you wanted me to feel safe all the time?"

"Because I do."

"And maybe it is true... that in the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take... and I'm a fool for not taking a chance on you just because I was scared."

"Love is scary."

"Feelings are complicated."

"......"

"I just want you to know that you have a nice smile."

"Are you okay?"

"......"

"Ang dami kong gustong sabihin, pero natatakot ako. Maybe you're thinking that there's really nothing to be afraid of, but I'm scared."

"And sometimes, feelings are better left unsaid."

"And although I never said it to you, I think we both knew that Perrin... I..."

"I..."

"......"

"I want you happy."

Call Ended

"I love you too."