• Di Masabi •

"While some things are better left unsaid, there are also things that should never be let unspoken."

Life is short. Say I love you to the people you love as much as you can because you'll never really know how long they are going to be by your side. Say all the things you want to say. Don't leave important words left unsaid and don't leave all those feelings left unexpressed.

You're lucky if like Phillip and Mary, life has given you multiple chances to reconcile again, but what if you'll end up like Perrin? Forever regretting that he never said the words he should've said.

If you love someone, you should let them know. Joke. Depende pa rin syempre HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ANYWAY.

Flowers from Perrin and me

Flowers from Perrin and me. ❤

I want to thank everyone that's still here, hanggang book six. I can't believe I'm already moving on to the seventh book. For the past year, I lost my will to write, my motivation and everything, but you guys are the one who kept me going so thank you. I really appreciate each and everyone of you. Every read, every comment, every vote means a lot to me.

I love you all! 😭❤

PS: Please refrain asking me about Perrin. We're already happy with our lives. Masaya po kami dito sa probinsya kasama po ang labingpitong anak namin. 'Wag niyo na po sana kami guluhin. Salamat.