Part 1 I Hate You

You hate your life. You hate your parents, school, everything. Both of your parents are working, they always come home late or sometimes they even not go back home. And the worst is, sometimes they go out of the countries without you know about it. There are just maids in your house. And maybe they are the only reason you still stay alive. About the school... you don't even want to talk about it. You have no friends in school. They think you're too genius so they don't want to be your friends. The worst part is, they gonna make fun of you and bully you all the time. Even the freaks at your school won't come closer to you. Oh, and there's a person you hate the most. Jimin. Park freaking Jimin. He's the-top-one-of-the-reasons why you hate school. He always makes fun of you, bully you and make you do this and that just for him. Sometimes you can't even take it anymore and you run to school's garden, where the people can't find you cause the place is kind of 'unknown' and this place is the best for you hiding. "You're hiding again?" "W-who are you?! P-please don't bully me!" you start to cry. "Calm down, I'm not gonna bully you. After all I don't want to bully the daughter of the owner of this school." "E-eh h-how did you know that? Who are you?" "Let me introduce myself first. I'm Jeon Jungkook and I'm a transferred student from Japan." "O-okay I'm Kang (Y/N). From where you know I'm the daughter of the owner?" "I did a little searching before I got transferred here. And may I ask you why you get bullied? Why they can be so mean to you?" "First they didn't know that I'm the daughter of the owner. And second, they think I'm too genius and they won't make friends with me. So I think you'll be like that too and please don't tell anyone this is the place when I hide from them I begging you. I'll do anything in return." "Really? Okay. Then I ask you to be my friend from now on." "What? Are you crazy? They will bully you Jungkook!" "Just call me Kookie. And no. they won't bully me I can assure you that." "Why?" "Maybe I'm just that fab. Hahahaha..." you wipe your tears and look at Jungkook confusedly. Why this person is really good to you? Maybe that because he know you the daughter of this school's owner. "Okay please stop pretending like this Jungkook. I know you want to be my friend because you know who I am." "I'm not pretending (Y/N), and I'm still going to be your friend even I didn't know about that. Beside, I really confused why such a beautiful girl like you getting bullied." And you both heard the bell ringing. "Okay whatever it is Jungkook. But I hope you don't walk near me or else you get bullied too." "We'll see." And you go out from the garden with Jungkook and you fasting your walk and you cover your face with your hair so they won't notice you (even you know this method won't bring any good result). "Ah princess where are you going? Back to class? Waiting for not-coming-prince or what? Or maybe you want to make a formula to make an ugly prince? HAHAHAHAHA" you can hear that person you most hate were mocking you. That's Jimin. You start to walk away and suddenly he blocked your way. "Where you think you going, you ugly?" "B-back to c-class..." "Ah I guess you'll make the formula isn't it? Go ahead! Let me see if your work done! Hahahahahah!!" Suddenly you can feel an arm around your shoulder and your take a look who doing that. "Is here anything wrong? (Y/N) I thought you'll back to class with me? Oh and please let me introduce myself. I'm Jeon Jungkook. You must be Park Jimin. Now please excuse us, the class will start soon." "Y-you..." and Jungkook pull you away from him. "See? I told you if you're with me you'll be safe." "Thank you so much Jungkook." "I told you to call me Kookie..." "Ah yes, thank you Kookie." "It's my pleasure (Y/N)".

-TO BE CONTINUED-