(Final) Part 9 Enjoy It Too Much

"EOMMA!!" He yells to the door where his mom standing and smirking at both of you. You saw Jimin's cheeks turn into crimson red and so do you. "Ah kids, i just wanna know what projects are you both doing. And... so... this is the project about?" "What? Eomma no! W-we j-just... j-just ehem..." You saw he clearing his throat while throw his gaze at somewhere else. You can hear his eomma chuckling, "Sure kid, whatever you said, just to remind you, the condom and lube are on the cabinet beside the fridge." "EOMMA! W-we w-we're not gonna do anything!" You feel your cheeks got redder like a tomato. You saw Jimin's whole face already red and you start laughing. "What so funny (y/n)? ugh this is not the time to laugh yy-you know..." "Actualy it is Chim. Eomma is teasing you right now ppffttt..." You saw his eomma are laughing too, "Even (y/n) know the difference between teasing and serious kid. Why so serious?" She smirked again to her own kid who maybe already turn as a tomato right now. "Ugh eomma just leaaavveeeeeeee, me and (y/n) can't continue our projects if you keep standing there." "Oh, the 'Projects' eh? Okay kid, i'll leave now." "N-not that eomma! Ghaaaddd noooo!" He ruffles his own hair in frustration. She laughs and leave the room so there's only you and him again. the air starts turn into awkward one because of the incident earlier. "S-so..." "So? What is it Chim?" he cleared his throat again. "So... are we gonna continue this?" "This what Chim? This..." you pointed at the projects, "or this..?" you pointed at your lips. 'Ghad i'm embarrassing myself ugh' you didn't look at his eyes. When you about to look at him, you realize his face are just 2 cm in front of you and it makes your face red again. "(y/n)-ah, should we done this first then the actual projects hmm?" "Wha--" before you can finish it, Jimin already kiss you passionately. You kinda shock but then you enjoy his kiss, you close your eyes and tilt your head so you giving Jimin a better access to kiss you deeper. You didn't know how, but when you open your eyes, you already lay on bed, Jimin is on top of you, attached your wrists on bed while still kissing you. He parted his lips from yours and gazed at you. "You're so beautiful, (y/n). Would you be mine?" You blushed turn away and feels butterfly in your stomach. You have never feel this way in entire of your life. "Y-you're h-handsome t-too C-Chim... A-and... Y-yes..." He smiles widely and laughs while moved from you. He lay beside you and put his hand on your waist. "I know i'm handsome. And i'm so happy, you're mine now" He kiss your lips softly and smirks at you and you hit his arm. "Yeah yeah sure Chim." You smile at him and he return your smile. "So let's finish the actual project?" "Yeah sure Chim." You both sits up and do your projects seriously. Well... not that serious... Yes, the whole time you both do the projects... but sometimes he would pinch your cheek... or staring at you... or hold your hand... or kisses your lips. and yet you both didn't know that his eomma are watching you the whole time. "Ckckck these kids are enjoying themselves too much." She left you both and walk to the kitchen with smile hanging on her face.

-THE END-