Part 8 You Don't Like It?

"Confess to her." Said Jungkook calmly. "What?! Are you crazy? (Y/N) would reject me right away!" "How can you be so sure about that?" "I've made her hurt Jungkook. She'll never forget that!" "She will give you a chance Jimin. Have a little faith please. Just try confess to her okay? It's really weird to begging you like this, but I want to see (Y/N) happy." Jimin looks down and thinking. What Jungkook said was right. He has to try confess to (Y/N). "Fine I'll try..." "Good. But remember if you hurt (Y/N) agai-" "You'll kill me or something like that. I get it Jungkook." "...Good." Jungkook finally make his way out, leaving Jimin and his thoughts. "How to confess? God dammit!" and Jimin ruffles his own hair. A moment later, he checks a message and it's from you : 'Chim! Where are you? I'm at your house right now. Remember we have a project to do?' and he answer it 'I'm on my way okay?' and Jimin rushed to go home. When he arrived, he saw you and his mother were laughing and he smiled. "What are you guys talking about? It seems interesting." "How I met your dad chim." "Oh at the river? When your underwear went along with water flow? That was hilarious one." And he laughs while sitting beside you. "Oh shut up kid. At least your dad is more romantic than you." "Eyy I can be romantic too~~" "Yeah sure chim. Aren't you two have projects to do?" "oh yeah, chim we have to do it right now. Thanks for reminding us eomma." "Well c'mon. It's in my bedroom." Then you two go to Jimin's room. You sit on a chair waiting for him to take out his books. "Oh just sit on bed (Y/N). It's more comfy." "No thanks." And he look at you and chuckles. "I'm not gonna do anything to you lady. Just sit on bed." "Now it's sound more evil chim." And he walks towards you and somehow it make you heart beat really fast. "Well, Miss (Y/N), I'm sure I'm 100% a good guy. So will you sit on bed?" "Okay." You said without hesitate because his face went closer to yours. You went sit on his bed and start opening the books and read it. Jimin sits beside you after taking some snacks and drinks for you both. "So... (Y/N)..." "Hmm...?" "Um... Have you ever dating any guy?" "Dating? No... Why?" "N-Nothing.. it's nothing hahahaha..." "Oh okay..." "So... I see you really close to my mom now." "Yeah... I really like your mom Chim. She doesn't like my mom. She's really lovely, unlike my mom" "Why?" "She never there for me. Even for telling how she met dad." You said while looking down. Suddenly Jimin hugs you really tight and strokes your hair. "I'm sorry... It must be really hard hmm?" You a little bit shocked when Jimin hug you. but you have to admit it that you really like when jimin hug you. You hug him back "Thanks Chim." And kiss his cheek. You realized what you just did and you feel really embarrassed. Jimin surprised too as well but then his face leans towards you and he put his lips on yours. Somehow you can't move your lips. No. you didn't want to. His lips really soft, plump and red. And also warm. It's just really nice until you didn't realize you both already kissing for like 3 minutes. You pull off and feel really embarrassed again. You look away and Jimin take your hands "(Y/N)... Y-You didn't like it?" "N-No C-Chim i-I do l-like i-it..." You said it as you lowered your voice and your face got really red. You saw him biting his lips and smiles at you.At that moment you feel like you gonna die or something because gaahhhddd he look really hot when he do that. "Ehem... So... Our projects?" You said it to break the tension between you two. "Oh yeah, let's finish this thing." You two hear someone clearing her throat and you two looking at the same direction. "Guys. I saw what you two doing." His mom look at you and Jimin with smirk on her face. HOLY SYIET HOW LONG SHE'S STANDING RIGHT THERE?!
-TO BE CONTINUED-