Chapter 3

*Ross's POV*

I looked in the direction of the person who just get away from Laura, and couldn't help but chuckle at how stupid the guy looked.

It was some idiotic boyband guy with stupid hair, and an eyebrow piercing, and a few tattoos. This is ridiculous. He thinks he can stop me? He's wrong.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Laura again. "You don't know what you've done." I sneered and slammed her against the floor one more time, before walking away.

-

*Laura's POV*

I attempted to get up, but I fell on the floor again, it was hopeless. I couldn't get up on my own. I was a sobbing mess just lying on the floor, weak and beat up.

"Laura!" Michael yelled and ran to me, and knelt beside me. "Are you okay?" He questioned.

"Of course." I lied. "Perfectly fine."

"Laura.."

"Save it." I shook my head a little bit.

"Let me help you get up-"

"No. Don't touch me." I said, struggling to get up, but still couldn't build up the strength to raise myself off the floor.

"Here." Raini said and helped me up. "I can't believe Ross did that." She said.

I looked at her as she helped me to my dressing room. "I can." I said weakly.

"Has he done that before?" She asked after shutting the door.

I nodded. "All the time." I said.

"Oh my god. Laura, I'm so sorry. I didn't know." She said wiping away my tears, and fixing my makeup.

"Can you please get this out of my hair." I said, referring to the red highlights in my hair.

"I can cover it up.. With blonde." She said, and I nodded.

"Do it. I don't know why I did that. I can't get attached to Michael. If I do, he'll be the same way Ross is. I already know it." I said as she helped fix my hair. I don't know why we had hair dye in my dressing room, but I was glad that Raini decided to put blonde highlights in place of my red highlights.

"Listen, not every guy is like that." She said as she finished my hair. "But, I get it. You're just not ready." She said and put my hair in a ponytail. It was a bit short, because I had gotten my hair cut so much, but it looked okay.

"Need me to talk to Michael?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No. He'll realize that I'm too weak to even talk to a guy. I need to do it." I said and she sighed.

"I'll stand nearby. If you need me, just call my name, and I'll be there." She said.

I walked out of the dressing room and walked over to Michael.

"We need to talk." I said, not looking into his eyes.

I glanced to where Raini was, she was sorta hiding behind a clothes rack, but still close enough to be there if I need her.

"Listen, if this is about Ross, I get it. I can take care of that for you. I don't want anyone to hurt y-"

I took a deep breath in, and looked at him. "We need to break up." I said.

"Wh-"

"We need to break up." I repeated. "I know that I'll end up getting attached, I'll end up head over heels in love with you, and then, you'll become just like Ross. I don't need that." I said, almost in tears.

"Laura, I promise that won't happen."

I shook my head. "But, you could be lying."

"Laura-"

"Michael, I can't risk it. I can't. I've been hurt enough, I still have so many scars, mentally and physically. I have so many scars all over my body from abuse, and so many memories that I just can't forget. I can't let it happen again."

"Laura, please."

"Sorry, Michael. But, I don't know if I can trust you." I said.

"Give me a chance. I promise, I won't hurt you."

I sighed. "I..."

"Please.."

"I..."

He was still waiting for an answer.

"I..I can't." I said and ran away, and into my dressing room. I slammed the door behind me and sat in the chair at the vanity table.

I looked at the mirror and saw where I had put a polaroid of me and Michael on the corner. I sighed and took it off, and right behind it, was a photo of me and Ross. Before things went bad. It was a photo of us at a restaurant, smiling at each other and gazing lovingly into each other's eyes. That day, we had asked someone to take the picture for us, because we thought it would be cute to have a picture of us. I sighed and ripped it in half, crumbled the half that had Ross' face on it and threw it in the trash.

Then I looked at the polaroid of me and Michael. We had found a polaroid camera at a yard sale and thought it would be fun to take random polaroids at random times. The picture was me and Michael trying to take the picture as we kissed, and it turned out pretty well, considering we couldn't see whether the camera got the picture. I laughed softly at the photo, and placed it on the table, then pulled something out of my bag. It was a case that held a bunch of polaroids. I began to look through them.

There was one of me and Michael swimming, we had asked Calum to take the picture for us, one of me and Michael making silly faces, and more and more of us taking photos, then there was one that I took. It was a photo of Michael sitting on the bed, looking through a list of songs on my iPod. He didn't know I took the picture, but at that moment I thought he looked so gorgeous, and I had to have a picture of it.

I sighed and put all of the photos back in my bag, and rushed out the door. I knew it was a mistake to let Michael go. He may look like a typical 'bad boy', but there was no way in hell he acted like one.
Looks are deceiving.. Ross looked like an angel, but was the worst guy ever, Michael looks like a 'bad boy's but..

He was the best thing that ever happened to me

"Michael wait!" I yelled, rushing after Michael.

"What?" He asked and turned to face me.

"I love you." I said, looking up at him.

"I love you too." He said and leaned down to kiss me.