Yay for Emma!

Her name is.... Emma!

She is a super sweet girl that is so smart! She is hilarious!

Now your probably thinking... Isn't she just like Taylor?

NO! She is NOT

No offense to Taylor but I think Emma is a little more smarter! And sweeter <3 They are both perfect though!!!

Emma is medium height. Has light brown long hair and is SUPER skinny!

She has light freckles. It definitely suits her!

Do u want to know a cool fact about her? If u don't then too bad!

She is an MK! That stands for Missionary Kid! She has been one for all her life! Literally! Emma and her family spent 12 years in South Africa!

But she isn't black or anything. Actually to think of it she is really pale. She doesn't have an accent either. (Unless she is talking to someone w an accent)

Personally I think that is jut amazing!

I want to do that when I grow up.

Ahhhhh! Correction! Emma and her family were not I'd South Africa for 12 years. I think she said she had been to 11 different countries! But she spent most of her time in South Africa. She talks about it all the time! It's very fascinating! Isn't that cool! (Ikr)

Well, Kelly's dad works at Messiah College with foreign exchange students. So that's kinda how Kelly and Emma got connected.

So ya... Emma is pretty cool!

Now there is this one interesting girl coming up next...