Here is Angel

Here is...... Angel!

Oh man! Where should I start?

Okay let's get it over with...

Angel LOOOOVVVEESSSSSS 1Direction. I mean you've probably already read her story: 50 Shades of 1 Direction!

If u haven't, go read it now! Well not now! Don't leave me here...alone :(

Okay, you're here. As I was saying. Angel's mission is to become Angel Styles by maybe 18, 20 years old?

That may sound weird but that is how much she is "obsessed" with 1D especially Harry Styles.

Alright, that enough with 1D crap.

Angel has a little darker skin with beautiful black long curls. Her smile is unique and u can see everything u need to know in her big brown eyes! I guess you could say she is medium height too.

I don't really know what to talk to you about her cause all I hear out of her when I'm around is 1D 1D 1D!!!!!

Hmmm...

Well, we take French together. We both hate our new seats! I have to sit next to this guy who is all smarts but thinks he is cool. He has a creepy deep voice too. Angel has to sit next to this other guy that well I can't really think of anything bad about him. I guess he is just super annoying to Angel.

It would be great if we could rearrange some seats so Angel and I could sit next to each other (if u didn't catch on yet, it's because we HATE our seats)

If you left me to read 50 shades of 1D, or just happened to read it before hand, you will know that Angel has a pretty...no very dirty and perverted mind! Haha

If Dylan and I see something that only someone with a mind like hers can understand, she is the first person we show! It's very funny!

I love her as a friend! We always pass hearts to each other! It's sweet and fun!

There you have it! I hope you enjoyed learning about ur favorite author! Haha

Now next, I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself!