Chapter 2: Evankhell's First Test

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Malicious Talking"

'Malicious Thoughts'

I rushed in, with no weapon in hand and no combat experience. You could say, I was just running on adrenaline.

"RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" screamed the White Steel Eel as it crashed into the walls as it pursued me. I dodged it one more time and ran to the umbra colored orb. The Eel was still recovering from the hard blow the wall gave to the Eel. I ran to the orb, almost stumbling on my shoes.

As the orb came into view, the Eel had already recovered. It charged at me, so I side jumped and barely missed the gigantic White Steel Eel. This time though, the Eel was able to recover a lot quicker than before and lunged at me.

I was still on the ground as it happened, trying to recover from my sprain I just got in my ankle. Suddenly, a little voice in my head said, "Swing..."

I swung my arm as if I had some sort of weapon, and as I opened my eyes after a duration of seconds, I was shocked to see what was in front of me. A red colored sword was in my hand, in fire. But it was easily known that I had used it.

"The Red October..." Princess Yuri whispered, as she spectated me. But what shocked me even more was that the "White Steel Eel in front of me was cut in half, still burning from the slash I gave it. Headon was smiling in surprise. I walked over to the orb, and pushed the sword into the umbra colored orb, shattering it.

. . .

"Welcome Regulars to Floor 2! Or known as Evankhell's Hell! The test will begin once 200 Regulars are secured into Floor 2. Regulars participating in the Test: [189/200]" a system blared.

Now, I found myself in a safari setting, and to the left of the safari was an island. It sort of reminded me of a mothership.

The system blared again.

"[200/200] players have been secured! Regulars, the test has begun. Halve the amount of Regulars at the moment and all 100 remaining Regulars will go to the next test. Any form of elimination is allowed."

Instantly, I heard shouts of help and battle cries. I could hear the clashing of swords, weapons, and fists seconds after the test started. As I looked at the black ball, it kept me up to date on how many Regulars were left.

[149/100]

That quickly! People must be desperate to climb the tower, I better just hide for now and wait till everyone else halves the amount of Regulars.

"Found ya' pipsqueak!" a voice called behind me. I had a sudden instinct to dodge left, and so I followed my instincts. I rolled in the dirt and when I recovered, I saw a gigantic hole in the ground where I was once standing.

I gulped as I turned to look at the person who attacked me. It was a man with a purple mohawk and nose piercing. He held what looked like a gigantic needle in his right hand.

He smiled venomly. "Nice to meet you, but I'm going to have to borrow the sword you're carrying. All this time, I forgot that the red sword was in my left hand.

My mother told me to never judge someone before I took time to know them, but this wasn't the time to make friends.

I held the sword up shakily. "If you're gonna take it, you're gonna have to take it from my bones, you vulture!" He smiled. "Fine by me!"

He charged at me, gigantic needle in hand, screaming like Thor when he went into battle. I tried to imitate what he was doing, trying to act a bit cooler, but it didn't work as well as I believed.