3:33 am

Before she can finish her sentence, I tilt my head, and firmly press my lips against hers. I pull away for a second, hoping to get a glance at the face I'm so in love with. I look at her but I get distracted by two things: the seasoned chicken taste of her mouth, and the bits of rustling outside when...

BAM!

Her bedroom door has been rammed down!

I look over to where I'm confronted by a long and lanky figure. She looks intense, not angry, but intense, with a sort of passion in her eyes. Behind her stands a tall and buff mountain goat and a dwarf, a nametag stretched across her negative C cup tits. I look slightly further down and I see...

Flutes?

A clarinet?

"And a 1, 2, 3, 4!" Yells another lanky figure from the corner of the room, sitting at a piano, my knowledge of its existence not previously known.

I look back and the first lanky figure has her mouth wrapped around her thick clarinet.

I hear a melody, familiar, but I'm not quite sure what it is.

I look back to the bed where she was when I feel the weight of her dump truck on my cooch.

I look down and realise our panties have been taken off.

What?

They continue to play their music, the beat intensifies, and so does the sex. I feel a reach to orgasm, but I can't quite get there.

"LOUDER" I yell out to the ensemble.

They play their sweet tune louder. Pirates of the Carribean! That was what it was!

With the revelation of the song came the revelation of the climax.

I feel it in my lower abdomen, both the orgasm and her WAP.

It finally happened, intense sex to Pirates of the Caribbean- and at 3:33am too. That must be why! I place my hands on her waist as she crawls on top of me.

"Squirt squirt" she says.