chapter two.

... and that's our relationship in a nutshell.

i close my journal and chuck it on my bedside table, along side the pen. i'm frustrated, how am i that mad about a person. i'm supposed to be the one who doesn't know how he's feeling, or feel anything in general, but now i'm getting more flustered and annoyed over every for head, headphone snap he sends. why can't he get his shit together and figure out how he's feeling? i'm beginning to realise, that there is a chance that maybe, possibly there could be something between us.

i unlock my phone and instantly navigate my fingers to snapchat, like i'm autopilot. i answer my regular snaps with a random, blurry photo of myself, then send a video of myself making some random noise to the table groupchat. the table consists of 5 people;

olivia r; who used to sit at our table during class, hence the groupchat name, but just recently moved to a new class to better suit her.

jk; the girl who i liked at one point, which after expressing that, along side a mountain of lies coming from myself and my feelings, ended our friendship for a while, but id like to say we are on really good terms right now.

olivia m; she shifted into our group after she cut the friendship off with her toxic best friend, and is in a good relationship with her boyfriend, although we do joke about her coming out as lesbian and hooking up with a hot chick.

jaimee; whome i once described as the bi aunty who drinks wine every night to relax. little did i know she came out to me as bi at the same time i did to her, our coming out wasn't even a proper "i'm bi" more of us listing every bi stereotype, which i guess is valid.

then there's me, sam. as i said, i'm bi, with a preference of men. yano classic sword fighti- i'll stop it there.

i continue replying to my snaps, one by one. i reach his.

delivered 11 hr

11 hours? c'mon man, pick up your fucking game.