chapter twelve.

the blinding light of the sun peaking through the blinds, awakens me from my deep slumber. it takes me a while to realise my whereabouts. i get out of the bed to look for my phone. that would probably be a good start. upon getting out of the bed i look around the room to only just notice the other person who layed there.

nik. it was nik.

what the fuck happened last night? did we fuck? did we just pass out? i want to know  but i have absolutely no recollection past the circle. i can hear voices coming from outside the room so i decide to go out there, it would probably be jaimee.

i leave the room, and close the door again. i'll be nice and let nik sleep. my guess was right, jaimee was in the kitchen accompanied by luke, olivia and jk. declan and joel were asleep on 2 separate lounges.

"everyone left before light" jk tells me, while i'm looking around still confused.

"good morning sleepy head" olivia laughs. "i noticed you and ... went in the room together last night" she continues.

"in all honesty, i have no idea what happened, and if anything did happen, all i know is i had a bit to drink" i reply.

i continue to observe my surroundings. jk and olivia, were sat at the table, jaimee was cooking food, and luke was on his phone while sitting on the counter.

"oh something definatly happened in that room after olivia and declan" luke laughs.

jaimee gives him a *cut it out* kind of look and whacks with the spatular in hand.

"sorry, sorry" luke manages to say while laughing.

"why don't you wait until nik wakes up and see if he remembers anything. he didn't seem to be as pissed as you were" olivia pipes in.

she probably had a point. i continue to look for my phone, which i still hadn't found.

"if you're looking for your phone, it's up there on charge" luke says while pointing towards a nearby powerpoint.

i thank him and retrieve my phone, it had 94% , that'd be enough. i open snapchat first, and start replying to my regular snaps. i notice the other sam had left last night, and was at work right now. it's at this point, jaimee is finished cooking, and takes three plates of bacon, cheese and egg rolls over to the table. i join jk and olivia st where they're sat. next, jaimee takes two plates over to where declan and joel were half asleep, and finally luke moves from sitting ontop of the counter, to one of the bar stools and jaimee joins him, with two more plates of food.

we all made conversation about the night, while eating our food. declan and joel had been outside a majority of the party, well declan was out there after olivia and him occupied the room before nik and i.

olivia and jk ended up just talking with a few other people including sam.

and luke and jaimee, being the wholesome duo they are, spent their night by the fire, having light drinks, until luke ended up getting a bit more wild and drinking more, after that they ended their night in a tent asleep.

nik and i? i'm still unsure. he does have something posted on his story, which in all honesty could give me the answers i needed, but i'm not sure i want them just yet.