the grocery... and the coffee date

I just finished having a quick lunch and was getting ready for my afternoon and evening at the dorm of BTS. I was anxious, excited and almost a total wreck. I had a hard time sleeping last night. I kept tossing and turning, thinking that I just used to read about their dorm and all that.. but in a few hours, I will actually be there ! More than that, the other thing that kept me up was the fact that my bias, Jeon Jungkook was actually going to pick me up. Never did I imagine that we will be in 1 car  at one point in my life!  I still cannot believe I actually spent a great part of my evening last night chatting with Jungkook.

*****FLASHBACK******

I just got back from my haircut. There was a salon near my new hotel. I didn't need to go to Hybe today. I've been up since early this morning' coz I brought my boss and my cousin to the airport..

Boss: "You take care of yourself. I like the concept of the shoot you will have next week. I know you will make me and the company proud. Call or text for anything.. including your lovelife..."

Me: "Thank you --- wuuuutttttt?!? What did you say Sir? "

Boss: "Oh nothing" and gave ma a hug. He also slipped an envelope in my hand.

Cousin: "Text me for anything! Take care! Here, keep it and use it well" He also handed me an envelope ---

Jam's POV

Is it Christmas already? They both gave me envelopes...LOL!

Well, both envelopes did turn out to be early birthday presents so I used it to get my haircut. I love my hair now.. makes me look younger than I actually am. LOL!

TIME SKIP

TIME SKIP

It's 830pm, I just finished taking a shower and was about to watch TV and settle down...

TING! TING!

Your one and only Cooky Oppa <3: "Hey, you busy? Can I call?"

I still have to get used to this: "Hi! No, I'm not.. are you? Where are you? Sure, you can call."

The phone rings at once..

Your one and only Cooky Oppa <3: "I'm back at the dorm. So, i'll pick you up at 3pm tomorrow, ok? "

Me: "Wont that be dangerous for you? There must be somebody who will recognize you"

Your one and only Cooky Oppa <3: "Don't worry, I will wear a mask, sunglasses and a hoodie."

Me: "Wont that make you more suspicious looking??? I can get the grocery in the morning so we can just go straight to the dorm...."

Your one and only Cooky Oppa <3: "No!... I mean, going to the grocery will be a breather for me. We'll go to the grocery we always go to. They know us there so no one will bother us. ...... you know what,..... I'll go get you at 2pm so we have more time..."