going back home

The whole project phase had concluded 2 days ago and I was preparing to go home tomorrow to my country. It was a very successful project. I have said my goodbyes to Bang PD-nim, Manager Sejin and everyone else for the time being. It was sad. I was enjoying my stay so much.

The boys prepared dinner for me that night at the dorm again...

Jin: "Hey Jams are you all packed?"

Me: "Yeah... I am."

Jhope: "Did you hear that we will be doing a concert in your country in 2 months?"

Me: "Yes, Oppa... our company is a major sponsor....do you know that in my whole stay here, I wasn't able to watch you perform live?"

RM: "Yes you did..."

"Na -uhhh! I was backstage watching the monitors!", I whined, earning laughs from the boys.

Jungkook: "In that case, you'll be our special guest in that concert. Just you wait and see."

"We'll miss you Princess. Come back at once... but we'll see you there..", Suga promised.

TIME SKIP

Jungkook insisted on bringing me to the airport. He stayed at the hotel with me for the night.

I was about to board in a few minutes.. he was in a hoodie, mask, sunglasses and a bucket hat.

"Got everything, baby? Remember---", he said sadly.

"To call you as soon as I land. Yes baby, I will. I promise. Be a good boy for me Cooky Oppa.", I said while holding his hand.

" Yahhh! Im always a good boy!!" He pulled me into a big hug and sighed deeply, tears were springing into his eyes, " I'll miss you so much..." , he said softly. He looked so sad...He reached for my hand and I felt him put something on my finger.

"What is this, Oppa?", I asked bewildered. My heart was fluttering like crazy..

"It's a promise ring. This is mine... ", showing me the black one.. "Promise me, you'll only be mine, please? "

 "Promise me, you'll only be mine, please? "

"I promise. I'll miss you so much too. You can facetime me anytime. There's only a 4-hour time difference..."

"Make sure to watch our VLive ok?"

" Of course.."

An announcement came over the speakers for my flight's boarding.

"That's my flight. I gotta go, Oppa", I said reluctantly letting go of his hand.

He pulled his mask down to give me a long, deep, sweet kiss. " Dangsineul neomu Saranghaeyo. Take care, jagiya!" And put his mask back on.

"I love you so much too, Cooks. Thanks for everything. I'll see you soon", I said while wiping away my tears. I walked towards the plane's entrance and waved at him until he was no longer in sight.