■ Chapter 9 ■

'So here's the plan

'So here's the plan. As we know all the information we gather will straight up be transferred to Adrien and Akash.' It was true. Akash was quite intelligent. He had given us this various things with cameras fitted in them and you could never guess they had cameras. Hell even me and Casteel couldn't and that's something huge.

Basically I was wearing a pendant and it had a small camera hidden which was perfectly fitting with the design of it. Casteel's belt had a camera. Jackson was wearing a single earing with the cross sign on it which was hiding the camera. Xavier had a bow, that he has to wear all the time with cameras in it. Frankly enough it was quite matching Xavier's role. He would of course be a maid like us. He looked quite funny in his costume. Now he had fake bucky teeth, fake dorky glasses, his hair did in a weird style (parted in the middle) and his dressing was quite funny too. I was sure no one would be suspicious of his bow.

Mia had a bracelet with camera and Leah's camera was her pen that she always keeps in her pocket.

The government thought that our whole team was going on this mission. They were so wrong. We left Akash and Adrien behind. Frankly enough Casteel and I didn't want to take any chances.

We would try our hardest to survive and we will but in case something was about to happen to all of us all the information will be lost leading to the the death of too many people. The risk was too much.

I opened my mouth to explain them everything.

'Adrien and I have been researching about this case since 2 days and we found out that they have sex slaves held there, some maids without their will and people who they just kidnap and have shooting practice on. We wanted to save them. But this wasn't the only reason of my decision.' I continued.

'Even if we give the government the location of the attack and they somehow stop them, it won't be enough. The Knights have their gang people spread across the world. You stop one of them and boom, the leader plans another attack. A bigger one. They need to be stopped and put an end to.' I looked at Casteel. He seemed to be in deep thoughts.

This time Leah asked the question 'But how are we going to get the government to help us Boss? If we are gonna blow them up we need bombs.'

I knew she was gonna ask that.

'The government doesn't know Adrien and Akash aren't with us. They don't know all the information will be already transferred to them as soon as we get it. When it'll be time for us to finally execute the plan, the government will receive a phone call from our trackers. They will make the government believe that we are in grave danger. They either drop bombs on their basement and do as we say or the information they want will never be given. They are keen on getting the information. They already want to get the gang killed. I am sure it won't take much convincing. All they need is to drop some bombs, bring us some buses a few meters away from their basement to get us and all the people they have trapped out of here and get us out.'