Fran

Request by Shawtywhitty
Hope you enjoy!
Art by Dolustoy on twitter and pixiv!

!The reader is a male!
_______________________________________

Will I ever be by your side again?

...

"[F/N]!" Fran shouted walking in the dark room where we spy our ennemies.

"Hm?" I tilt my head looking at Fran.

"San and Asta are already in action, are you just gonna watch?" Asked Fran getting close to the crystal ball watching San and Asta.

Asta was doing a warm up to beat those soccer players at their own game, San was preparing his LBX to attack them in case they rebel against us.

"San, Asta and you are enough to bring them down, don't ya' think?" I smirk already thinking about the chaos they are gonna create on the field.

"[F/N] don't treat our ennemies too lightly." Said Fran.

"Yes, yes." I replied.

"Make sure to keep the contact inside the dark room, if anything happens.. We'll have to go on plan B." Said Fran crossing her arm.

"Don't worry about it, I'll make sure everything goes as planned!" I grin doing a thumbs up.

"Good. I'll leave now!" Said Fran and left the dark room.

Me and Fran aren't related.

We are only doing this mission together because we used to be friends... used to be?

Right.. I'm not even alive anymore, years ago.. I died in a accident along with San and Asta, I'm just the imagination of Fran.

Because..

[Fran's pov/few years ago]

My view was blurry.. I felt weak... I slowly raised my head and noticed Asta, San and [F/N] on the ground unconscious.

I stood up and walk up to them.

"Asta..? San ? [F/N]??" I immediately knew.. They are dead.

I fell on my knees crying, I didn't want to be alone to escape this hell place, why did I survive alone?

"You... You three can't die yet!" I screamed, I couldn't believe that they died, suddenly I felt something holding my hand.

"!" My eyes widen seeing [F/N] hand holding mine.

"[F/N]!" I held him tight. "You're alive! I'll save you!" I exclaimed thinking there was a chance but [F/N] cough blood and just look at me.

"Fran... I'm sorry.. I can't be saved." He said with a sad tone.

"Don't say such things!" I replied holding his hand.

"Fran.. Run away from here.. And live." He said.

"Not without you! Please [F/N].." Some tears fell on cheeks.

"I love you Fran.." [F/N] used his last strength to show up a bright smile, then... He slowly closed his eyes.

His hand warmth slowly disappeared and fell on the ground, my vision became dark.

And I don't remember anything else.

[Back to present]

"[F/N]! We're back!" Shouted Asta who's with San entering the dark room.

"Welcome back!" I smiled then notice Fran wasn't there. "Where's Fran?" I asked.

"She's doing the plan B, our ennemies from that LBX univers ruined us." Replied San explaining the situation.

"What?" I glared at the crystal ball.

"We'll watch from here-" Said San until Ieft my seat.

"Where are you going?" Asked Asta.

"I'm going to help Fran." I walked toward the door.

"Don't you have to tell that to Fran?- and he's gone..." Said Asta.

San chuckles. "Let him be."