Kira Hiroto

The person who request this wants to stay unknown ^^ but I hope you enjoy!

Story inspired by the manga!
_______________________________________

[Park]

I was sitting on a bench busy in my thoughts, it was soon Christmas. The problem is...

My parents were overseas and said they couldn't be back before then, my friends all celebrates with their family, it was the first time I was going to be alone to celebrate something.

"Here I am..." I sigh looking at the ground.

"What're you doing here?" a male figure stood on front of me, I raised my head and saw Hiroto.

-Kira Hiroto-Aka God Striker-

[Info]

Your school and Eisei are rivals when it comes to soccer, so you've met him in few friendly matches. You play as a forward.

[End of Info]

-

"What's going on? You seem pretty down." He asked noticing how sad I look, he probably thought I looked miserable too.

I look away embarrassed, I can't believe I let my rival saw me in such situation. "Well.."

"..." Hiroto looks at me for few seconds before he grin. "So even the so called [F/N] [L/N] can look sad! Tell me what happened!" He exclaimed and he sat down next to me.

Is he for real now? He looks happy knowing that I'm sad? What a jerk.

Can't believe I'll have to tell everything to this jerk, but I still did it anyway for "emotional support".

-
[After explaining]

"So you're gonna spend Christmas alone and that's why you're down? You. My rival from forever? Haha! That's so lame!" He laughed at me after listening.

"Emotional support" in my dreams! I shouldn't never told him..

"It's not funny Hiroto.." I sigh once more, I felt like my shoulders got even heavier suddenly.

"I can't stop myself from laughing! Can't believe you're scared to be alone!" He kept on making fun of me.

But suddenly...

"You really shouldn't worry about these stuff y'know." Hiroto stands up.

"Come to my place on 24th. You're invited to my Christmas party." He said in a serious tone.

"Your.. Place ? You mean.. The sun garden??" I look at him.

"Exactly. Don't be late." Said Hiroto then left.

"???" I was confused, he was laughing just a moment ago and now he's inviting me?

"That boy is weird..." I mumbled.

-

[The sun garden]

I've finally arrived on front of the door of the sun garden, I knocked.

"Hello! You must [L/N]!" Tatsuya welcomed me with a warm smile. "We've heard all about Hiroto!" He let me in.

"Hey [L/N]!" Midorikawa was also there.

"Hello Tatsuya, hey Midorikawa! Thank you for accepting me in." I bow.

"No need for formalities! It's actually the first time Hiroto actually invited someone!" Tatsuya replied.

"Really?" I asked.

Tatsuya nodded. "Hiroto even told us to welcome you and be ourselves when you'll come, seems like he really enjoys your company."

"My.. Company..?" If it wasn't from Tatsuya, I probably wouldn't believe that Hiroto would actually care about me.

It made my heart warm somehow.

"It's [L/N]!! I'm a fan!" The kids of the sun garden all walked up to me with bright smiles.

"Hello there!" I smiled at them.

"Seems like they like you!" Tatsuya commented.

"Oh, also where's Hiroto? I've got a gift for him, and you guys too!" I said showing the bag I was holding.

"Hiroto should be..." Tatsuya was about to say something until..

The door from outside suddenly opens. "Hey!! Merry Christmas brats!!" Yelled Hiroto with a Santa costume on.

All the kids went to Hiroto, they all played together, even though the kids tried to pull Hiroto's fake bear.

I chuckled. "I guess this is karma for laughing at me." I thought.

-

[After the party]

"Get safely home!" Said Tatsuya.

"I will!" I wave and was about to leave.

"I'll bring you back home." Said Hiroto back on his casual outfit.

"Oh, sure!" I smiled.

We both walked outside, it was quiet and sorta awkward, both of us didn't dare to break the silence, until. I decided to stop walking.

"Huh? [F/N]?" Hiroto notices and stops.

"Thank you a lot for today Hiroto." I smile.

"it wasn't a big deal. No need to thank me.." He responded.

"Here!" I hand him a bag.

"What's this?" He ask.

"A gift for you!" I answered.

Hiroto looks at it curiously before opening it, his eyes widen when he saw it was a necklace with a soccer ball.

"This can show your title easier don't you think? God striker." I grin.

"..." Hiroto stood there speechless, he turns around. "Thanks.. I've actually got you an gift too.." He then hand it to me.

It was a small box, I opened it and saw it was plush.

"It's so cute! Thank you Hiroto!" I hugged the plush.

"Glad you like it.. Now let's go! It's starting to chill in here!" He said and quickly walked away.

I chuckled and followed.

"He isn't a jerk after all.." I thought.