Chappy 30

But being new and innocent Sam, at last, kept her hand on her book and due to coincidence Mikku was on the same page and the same line and so she looked at Sam questioningly and then realized that her phone was ringing and so she picked it up but before she received it ended it was here Mother's call and so she opened her phone and was shocked to see the number of miss calls she had. She was not able to believe it and so she blinked her eyes several times. So she took her phone and rushed out and called mom. Her mom scolded her for a good 20 min. And at last, the call ended Mikku came in with a dull face, and again here to she was scolded by everybody for going to buy a book for a book at the last minute and also for not attending the call on the first try itself. Tears started brimming in her eyes and just to hide them from all she quickly climbed up the seat and went on her bed and covered herself with a duvet and was crying silently hugging her teddy. She also decided not to talk to anyone and specially Sumedh as he scolded her the most. She was crying a lot but she couldn't control it anymore and sobs started escaping from her mouth. But she again made herself understand that she shouldn't let them know that she is crying but then her phone again started ringing and so she picked up the call as it was her Rushi bhai. She told him that she was on the train and so his sound cracking a bit though it wasn't true. She lied to him as she didn't want that Rushi says anything to maa and baba.

But instead, Rushi asked her to go out of the couch as he said that his friend was there with something but she insisted him to his find come in and So did Rushi and she again started with her silent cry but was shocked when someone tapped on the leg and that someone was none other than her Rushi she couldn't control anymore and so got down her seat and started to cry while hugging Rushi. Rushi started to become tensed now.

Rushi- What happened Bache, why is my girl crying all of a sudden?

Listening to "My girl" from Rushi, Sumedh started to feel jealous and insecure by now. But what can he do? But his trance was broken after listening to Mallika's sobs. Rushi very well knew that if he wants to know the reason he needs to calm her down and for that he needs to bring her to normal.

Rushi- Would u like to come with me in my couch (he asked while caressing her hair )

Miku nodded positively and so They went out. But someone didn't like it and was about to follow them but Basant held his hand and stopped.

THIS PART IS POSTED ON SPECIAL REQUEST OF MY BEST FRIEND

Do like
Do comment