Chappy 33

Mallika- Ok di (she said with a sad face)

Saying so she went away and Riya di immediately called them to inform them that she is on her way to the couch. She reached there and found that all sat one next to the other and the middle place was left but she didn't wish to sit there as Sumedh was sitting at the window seat. All said Sorry to her and gave her, her love which is chocolate. She too forgave but not Sumedh, she was yet angry with him. She was not listening to a word from him.

So he decided not to have his food.

Sumedh- Jab take koi muze maaf nhi karta mahi nirjal upwas karunga

Mallika- Kya

Sumedh- Nirjal upwas.

Now Mallika started becoming afraid as she didn't want Sumedh to have a fast that too without water. She was hell upset now she cared for him a lot as he was her best friend since she joined. She knew that she cant stay much away from him and also can't let him keep a fast. So she decided to forgive him

Mallika- Shruti kehe do us kar diya maine use maaf.

Listening to this all jumped in happiness and started dancing on the place itself.

Sam- Bas ab kuch khaye kya

Mallika- Han

All literally attacked on the food and finished it in about 10min. After having food all settled there smiling and cracking jokes but them Mallika stood up and started walking

Sumedh- Oye Kaha

Mallika- Meri couch mein

Shruti- Matlab

Mallika- Are teachers wale

Basant- Par Kyun

Mallika- I enjoyed my time there all teachers turned to become small 5-year-old children. So I am going there and my bags are there only.

Sam- But we want u to be here

Mallika- But I wish to go there

Abhi- Are the best is that we go there together

Monika- Haan it's the best

Mallika- Chalo toh phir 

All got up and went to that couch and joined the teachers all enjoyed together with the teachers they played UNO, had some chats about things other than school and studies. And as it was night time all went to their couch and had their food. At the same time, Sumedh said something and the other felt that it was said to them as there was an angry old man beside their seat and he was hell angry with our group he was gonna complain to the police about Sumedh and Mallika and so Mallika caught Sumedh's hand and started running while here the police were busy searching for Sumedh and Mallika ut they didn't find them and went away and asked the TTE to change the old man's place. Here Sumedh and Mallika were hiding in the washroom Mallika was continually indicating Sumedh to shut his mouth but he was not listening to her so at last, she placed her hand on his mouth and he shut his mouth not because of her hand but because he got mesmerized by her cuteness which was now overloading out of fear and irritation which was caused by Sumedh's talking.

Do Like
Do Comment

~Till then byee...