Chappy 53

She was about to sir with us when our phone beeped and she went out to receive the call.

Shruti- Mallika closes the door.

Mallika- But she

Shruti- I wanna talk something

I closed the door and settled down beside Sumi.

Abhi -I don't think she is changed

Hrithik- Yeah me too

Mallika- Then why did she save me and also tied him Rakhi

Sam- It may be her and Amar's plan and if a girl insults Amar he would have surely wake the whole hostel up

Nishi- But he didn't react

Shruti- We shouldn't trust her

Basant- I have a plan let's follow that just listen to her's.

Monika -Yeah but what if she asks Sumedh to follow her advice as he is her bro now

Sumedh- Nah I am not her bro

Mallika- But she tied a Rakhi to u

Sumedh- Kis ne bola be. See

He showed his hands and we were shocked to see his wrist just with a watch. He then pulled Sam's hand which had a Rakhi on its wrist. It was the one that Twinkle tied.

We looked at him in disbelief and he raised his fake collar. We smacked our heads and then Dau shared the plan.

So the plan is a bit sad. According to plan i and Sumedh shouldn't talk till we meet again after the next 2 months. No talks, no chats, no meets nothing. Dau said that Amar will surely keep an eye on me and it's better than nothing happens in front of our families.

We both had to agree as we had no other option left.

We decided it and left the matter there itself but someone was not over with that.

Twinkle came in as an unexpected entry once again. She came in a sat between us and blutered a boring plan that showed her intentions of separating us. We just acted in front of her and she went out smirking. 

We started with our packing. We.werr really not wishing to go to our home. Yet there was another excitement of meeting family too. I packed my stuff and walked out of the room. Just for a walk.

I walked for sometime and then returned to find all yet packing. I helped them up and then we had so fun.

We drifted our sleves into sleep. A peaceful and last sleep for this year. I will be there it's Bhai, Akky, Sara, Maa, Baba other friends. I am hell excited now...

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY!

SORRY FOR A SHORT PART, DIDNT HAVE MUCH TIME YET WROTE IT! 😥😴

HOPE U ALL LIKE IT

DO VOTE/LIKE

DO COMMENT

DO SHARE

~Till then byee

-- Author!