1

violet's POV

"you ready girl!!" the male with dale red hair shouted at me. I just nodded in approval. "ah what is it with you, why won't you speak!" he explained in that harsh voice of his. I just stared at that soldiers emotionless eyes. Soon I was brought into battle before I could think about how I was going to deal with this position. 

The battle field was the same as the others, dull and full of death. Any where I looked had zero colour, and when I looked at the sky it was just lifeless grey. I decided to hide behind one of the broken cannons. All I need now is those orders to attack, when are they going to give me that damn signal, and if I missed it I would be punished. As I watch and waited for the kill order I decided to observe the opponents skills and to find any weaknesses. 

"RELEASE THE WEAPON!!!!" finally I was getting bored. I ran as fast as my legs would take me. When I got in the middle of the battle, I saw that the other soldiers were looking at me as if I was stupid or something. Before they could react I made my move. I ran up to them and started to attack. As always the first thing I did was disarm them, which was quite difficulted. But once they were weapon less it was very easy to attack and defeat them. 

And in the first 20 minutes I have killed over 50 soldiers. For some reason I had gotten bored so I decided to go after the leader.  I know that it would take a while to find him but I knew that I could do it cause I'm just a tool for war. 

It took me quite a long time to find the leader in charge of this small mission, but finally I found their so called leader. As I raced over to the figure, I saw that the figure was being entertained by my fellow solider. And in that moment I decided to kill him. I ran up to him and put him in a head lock, then I grabbed my gun out and shot him straight in the head. Normally I wouldn't kill a fellow solider but I didn't really like him. 

Slowly but calmly I looked up to face the leader. Normally my first instinct would be to attack or to kill but for some reason I could not. But instead I was caught in this mans eyes. 

Every eye that I have seen in my life were either lifeless, or scared. But not his, they were full of kindness and sorrow. The colour was a beautiful emerald green. It was the most beautiful colour I had ever seen before. I hadn't even realised that he was looking into my own eyes.

BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as I heard that sound I push the man out of the way and I ran and slathered them. I had decided that I wasn't going to let anyone hurt or kill this man with emerald eyes. I don't even care if I die from protecting him.

gilbert's pov 

This guy, what is his deal. From what I could tell this soldiers could possibly beat me. No I can't die, not yet. I still have to live. While in my thoughts I forgot that I was in battle and when I came to my senses I realised that the man was about to slice my head off with his knife. But before he could something.....no someone stopped him. 

This person was so little, at first I thought that it was a boy but them I saw the long creamy dull blonde hair. It was a girl. No a child. What was a child doing in a war like this. Then this small child turned to me and from what I could tell she was going to attack, but mid way she stopped. Then my own eyes meet her beautifully blue eyes. Her eyes looked as if they had seen a lot. Then I realised that she was staring at my eyes while I was staring at hers. 

BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once I had came to my senses I realised that those sounds were weapons being fired. And when I looked up, I though that I had died but no I was alive. All thanks to that one girl. 

I frantically look for her, and when I did she had killed all of those who had fired those weapons. But why. Why did she save, me. Weren't we one opposite sides. How was I meant to feel about this.

I should have different thoughts like why save me and stuff like that, but I'm not like other people. I thought was she ok.