3

gilberts pov 

"Does everyone know the plan!?" my senior officer yelled, at all of the men apart of this mission to save this girl. 

"yes sir!!!" we all responded with. We followed the officer out of the cramped tent and grabbed your weapons. I made sure that the spy had a weapon, so that he could defend himself if needed. Not everyone was happy that the spy had to come due to him needed to spy for us but others agreed for him to come so that we can find the girl sooner.  Only a few soldiers were selected to come on this mission. We chose the fast, strong, great in combat and sneaky soldiers to help. The others would have slowed us down. I just hope that we can get to the enemies camp fast so that we can get her out.

The journey was long and hard due to the camp being hard to find. And once we got there we saw the large fences and that they only had a small amount of men on guard which was great for us. "From the looks of things most of the soldiers are asleep" they all nodded so that I knew that they were listening. "When we enter the camp you must stay quite and only when we are found out about them we attack. First we are going to knock out the guards and then follow the spy and find the girl then get out. Got it?!" I whispered in a small voice so that the men could hear me. They all nodded in as a sign that they understood. 

I told my comrades to stay and wait for me to come back while I looked for a safe way in. It took awhile due to the wired walls being quite tall, but then I found the way in. There was a small part of the fence that was loose and big enough to get through. I slowly went up against the wall so that the guards would see me and returned to my comrades. "Follow me and stay against the wall" I told them and they followed me to the gap in the fence.  Once we got to the fence we got the tallest to go in first due to them going to need help and extra time to get in. As well as them going to be taking the guns while getting people through the fence. The last person to get through was the smallest due to them being quick. 

We all searched the perimeter to make sure that we were ok to go and get that small child. I don't really know what I should be calling her. She is a child, but also a soldier. Why would they make a small girl do there dirty work. After carefully searching the area we decided that it was ok for us to spring into action. "Men you know what to do! And I'm going to be going with the spy with two more men." I announced to the soldiers and they agreed. I didn't even have to pick two soldiers to help they offered. Then we went your separated ways. 

The spy started to move north from where we were and as planned we followed. We past many cannons, and training grounds and only a few small buildings. As we moved through the dried out dirt we heard the sound of gun shots and men running. Did we get caught? And in the distance I heard those words "WHERE UNDER ATTACK!!!".  I looked at the small group of men with me and they all nodded and the spy started to run to the places where he found that girl. "Over here there are more soldiers here!" shit we have been found. 

Before we had the proper chance to run and get to where we needed to go we were surrounded by the enemy. Great. BANG!!! And the shot missed, and once that shot was fired we all attacked. 

I watched as my men fought to save this girl and the spy. Cause if we lost the spy we would loose everything. I started to grab my knife that was in my pocket due to me not wanting to use my gun just yet, I will only use my gun when needed. Damn why is it so hard to get a single hit on this guy. His moves are so skilled and smooth, this man must have gone through a lot of training. Wait if this guy is this good, that means that the enemy can move like this as well. Before I could have time to move he hit me in my arm. But least that gave me the chance to get a good hit on his waist. Once I had got the hit the man fell onto the floor in pain. Then when I looked to see if my men were ok, I saw that one of my men were dead and the other with cuts but still alive. I turned to see the spy alive and well. "Go Major, go get the girl!!" the man with scarlet red hair yelled, whilst still trying to fight off his attacker. We both nodded and started to run in the direction of where she was.

"Major this is where I found her" the spy told me. I gave him my thank you smile and I then tried to open the door of the room, but it was locked. I then decided that I was going to kick the door down. I should be fine the door looks old and rusted. With one strong kick it was down like a piece of timber. And when I looked into the room I saw that the girl that had saved me was tied to the floor, with bruises and cuts. How long has she been in here for?

I ran to her and shot the metal that was keeping her tied to the floor. Once the shot as realised, I saw that she opened her eyes and stared into mine. I could never get enough of seeing her beautiful starry blue eyes. "Hey your ok now. I'm going to protect you." I told her and she just stared into my eyes again, and I could tell that she was happy. Slowly I picked her up and started to leave that god forsaken room. Once getting to the door, all three of us left.

After we had left that room, we had to move fast to get back to the fence, as well as running from the enemy. I told my men to go ahead of me due to me still carrying the small girl. As I ran past the other men that stayed behind to fight off the enemy. "Fall back!" I yelled to them and they all started to run back. 

"Shit they got the girl!!!" the enemy screamed. And with out thinking for long they started to attack me. I tried to fight them but it was hard do to them being so close to what I'm use too.  And like the flash of a light only one enemy was left. Then I realised that the girl attacked them all. And before she was able to attack him, he had ran away. I looked at the small girl and picked her up due to her still being in a bad condition. 

I then ran back to the large fence and put the girl down, then went through. "Come on take my hand, ok" I told her and she did as she was asked. Once I felt her cold hands touch mine I grabbed her hand and pulled her though the fence and kept her close to me, while we travelled back to the camp.