2 😶‍🌫️ [ice cube]

i shivered from the wind that hit my bare legs, who weren't covered with blanket. Sitting alone in a room of darkness and the only source of light was from the tv. I was just laying on bed watching the movie not really paying attention to it until it was silent, i looked up and saw the couple kissing, his hands were all over her body.. it made me think of Jimin, i couldn't but to imagine him doing this to me, i was so turned on, i needed his touch... so i texted him..

Y/N (you):
hey what you up to?
wanna do wrestling?
Jimin :
i'm with my girlfriend rn
i can't, sorry...
Y/N (you):
oh ok..
Jimin :
don't be mad i'll make it up for you :) ok?

i didn't answer him.. i was so annoyed this always happens. Every time we could hangout, he's with that slut. Don't get me wrong she just doesn't even love him or anything, she go clubbing and get with another guys and her hoes are annoying af, they always trynna tell me something,but they can't and that makes them even more annoying. She dates him only because of his popularity on campus. But i don't think he does the same, because she's popular too so it's like popular couple on campus thing.. i sat on the bed looking at the phone, i totally forgot i was watching a movie.. After i realised it i turned off the tv and went to sleep..

time skip : 2am

i felt someone laying on the bed, i knew it was him, but i didn't turned around.. i felt two masculine arms hug my waist. shivers ran down my spine, his body was cold but his breathing that hit my neck was warm.. "Don't be mad, mhm?" he said whispering right into my ear. "so how was your little date?" i said sarcastically, he chuckled "what do you want to hear? it was good or bad?" after he said that i sat up on the bed looking straight at him "oh so you liked it? then why you came here?" i asked him

"so i can't come here anymore?" he asked me looking me up and down "i mean you have a gf don't you?if you want to come here i believe you should be single" he smiled and said "Y/ N we already talked about this didn't we? i can't break up with her" he looked to the side after saying that "and why you can't?" i already knew why but i'm sick of this i needed to hear it from him "Y/N you know.." he said "No Park Jimin, i don't actually"

he looked at me "she's just for an image, if i liked her would i be sitting here?" he said playing my blanket "i think we should end this if you not going to breakup with her" his head rose so fast "what do you mean? it didn't matter before, but now does?" he said a little higher then before "i cant do this anymore i'm sick of this so much" he looked without blinking "you're sick of me?" i shook my head "no, i'm tired of this being a secret, i'm tired of that bitch" he smirked

" so you're jealous aren't you?" i froze for a minute "no i'm-" he cut me off "oh baby you're jealous, because you can't have all of me aren't u, hm?" he said with a smirk coming a little closer to me "no i'm not, you can go to your hoe " i said, he then pushed me down grabbing my both hands above my head, "yea baby tell that to my mom" after i could answer him he kissed me, his tounge went inside my mouth fighting with mine, bitting my lower lip he pulled out and said "so let's start the fun, hm?"

after that he started kissing my neck, leaving butterfly kisses after founding my sweet spot started to make hickeys.. a soft moan left my mouth finally feeling him against my body .. he went lower and lower not breaking the eye contact, kissing my whole body while i was playing with his hair to release the pressure he was giving me.. then suddenly he stood up and went out of the room leaving me all confused..

maybe after 3 minutes he came back with a bowl with ice cubes "what is this?" i asked him "i just wanted to try this for a long time" he said, that made me even more confused.
he came closer to the bed, putting the bowl on my stomach and kneel on the bed in front of me, pulling my shorts a little down ant took one ice cube adding it to his mouth, bending down coming closer to my face and kissed my neck going down, shivers were all over my body, he went lower until he reached my thighs with ice cube already melted..

he looked at me and asked me "so you what do you think about this?" i couldn't even answer, he took my shorts off leaving me only in my panties, he smiled "already wet aren't we?" after that he kissed me and took another ice cube from the bowl, taking my panties off and spreading my legs, taking my hips to adjust it better..

he looked at me and and kissed my lower stomach, i took a deep breath biting my lower lip, not taking my eyes from him.. then he kissed my clint, my eyes rolled and my back arched he kept going and put the ice inside me, holding his fingers that ice cubes wouldn't come out, after he put the ice cube in me my hands were grabbing the blanket and legs started to close up..

"no baby i need to see this beautiful view, don't cover it up" he said teasingly, the ice cube melted inside me and last thing i remember that he pitted his dick inside me without giving me any heads up, i moaned so loud, my head was throwed back.. he started slowly, teasing me going all the way in and taking it all the way out..

" umhh baby don't tease me.." i pleased "mmmh baby, you're so tight.." after saying that he began to faster his pace, my boobs were bouncing.. then he lifted me up sat me on him " ride me baby" i started riding him, his hands were on my boobs, my head was throwed back, after some time he took my ass and started helping me, all i could hear was his moans in my ears and his dick pounding me.. "mhmm baby i'm almost there" he said breathing heavily

"ahmmh me too" i said and after that i came all over his dick, when he took it out and kneeled me down to suck him off, i took his dick inside my mouth all the way in and take it out, kitty licking the tip looking at him, he was so tensed, his veins were popping on his neck and head, then i took him all, his hands grabbed my hair pushing me down, tears started coming with every trust and then he came in my mouth, swallowing it all

"good baby" saying this he kissed me and took me to the bed putting me facing him "mhmm i love you sm" he said almost sleeping "i love you too, but you should breakup with her" i said "i'll baby dw" after that we fell asleep...

follow my instagram :D i'm active there way more than here :) : @jvminlub