12 ❤️‍🩹 [a little tipsy]

„🔞": a little tipsy*

#중국 ;one-shot | written by @jvminlub on insta; all rights reserved !

"Awh look, your cheeks are already all pink. You're drunk aren't you?" he joked. Your cheeks had a tendency to get all peachy when you drank giving away the fact that you were getting very tipsy. "I'm perfectly fine excuse you. You're the one who's eyes keep closing, sure you're not the drunk one?". You could tell he was trying so hard to appear fine. He had now had 17 shots and you were taking your 9th. You'd be lying if you said you weren't feeling the effects a little.

Some more time passed and the drink was finished and you were both very tipsy. "So who's going to get more?". Neither of you wanted to get up to avoid drunkenly stumbling on the way. "Scared you'll trip because you're drunk?", you taunted giving him a challenging stare. "Not at all sweetheart, I think you're the scared one"

Poking the inside of your cheek with your tongue you grabbed the bottle and stormed off into the kitchen focusing on walking straight. Taking a new bottle you walked back and of course your ended up stumbling into the couch.

So close to winning. "Told you'd I'd win". Coming forward, lips brushing softly over yours, "Guess you're my bitch for the night huh?" "Whatever". Jungkook leaned back getting himself comfortable and spreading his thighs wider signaling you towards his crotch area with his eves and chin. You didn't bother to fight it, after all the game was your stupid idea anyways.

Getting up and sitting between his legs letting your hands slowly sneak up his thighs. He lifted his hips letting you slide down his boxers and pants. Taking hold of his cock in your grip. He watched you intently. You very slowly started stroking him, every stroke making him much harder as your hot breath fanned over his tip. "Unless you want to be left gagging trying to catch your breath, I suggest you don't tease me sweetie". His gaze was dark and filled with pure lust but you were all for that. You let your warm, wet tongue kitty lick his tip a few times.

He smirked and very gently pulled your hair into a messy pony tail, surprising you with such a soft touch even after disobeying. Your tongue swirling painfully slowly around his tip.

He suddenly pushed your head down forcefully, his tip smashing against the back of your throat making you gag instantly. "Don't say I didn't warn you, you practically asked for it". You liked when he played rough with you, "You're such a fucking slut, but look who's gagging on my cock desperately tapping on my thighs".

He chuckled before pulling you off his dick, strings of saliva connecting you to his length, were dripping all over your lips and chin while you gasped for air. "You like that sweetheart? You like choking on my cock don't you hmm?".

Licking your lips you looked straight into his eyes, smiling at him, his orbs darkening further before shoving himself right back into your mouth. Without him needing to lead you, you bopped your head up and down sloppily sucking him off while you stroked the base of his shaft, his length rock hard. You smirked against his cock seeing him biting his lip while watching you releasing his grip on your hair. Throwing his head back moaning out pretty loudly, he always let go so much when he was tipsy so his moans and groans were freely flowing from his mouth. You loved giving him head.

Seeing him  under your grip and touch was thrilling to watch. You licked up along his entire length never breaking eye contact with him when he pulled you up standing ripping your clothes off. Your breasts shoved against his chest while he hungrily kissed your swollen lips. "You always make me feel so good sweetheart"

Squeezing your ass cheeks he walked you backwards never separating from your lips until your back hit cold wall giving you a marvellous contrast with your body temperature. Your skin sticking to the surface, but you didn't think of it that much. Sneaking a hand between your thighs, gliding his middle finger past your folds lightly grazing your cunt making you shudder slightly. "Does sucking me off turn you on that much hmm? Your miserably desperate cunt dripping wet just from gagging on my cock, I didn't even touch you". Holding your waist he flipped you around pressing you against the cold surface, when you realised you were up against the large window fully naked. You tried to move only for him to suffocate your body against the window pressing himself on  you, "what sweetheart? Worried someone might see you like this?". "Hmm then you want everyone to see me like this?".

Nibbling on your earlobe he smirked, "Isn't that the point,I want everyone to see what ecstasy you feel every night". He brought his hands between your thighs once again, tips of his finger rubbing in circles softly with just the right amount of pressure making you moan out. "H-Hmm aren't you worried that someone is going to take a video or something?nghh", "Remember you're mine for the night sweetheart, so be obedient for me and do as you're told, and if they do sweetie we are on the 7th floor no one will know that us". His touch alone making you melt back into his chest wanting so much more. Gripping your hips he perked your ass up arching your back bending you over against the large window.

Taking his erected length he slapped at your pre-cum dripping pussy wanting you to whine and plead for him. "Ugh please don't tease, I cant take it anymore". Holding your back down he slid into your silky walls with ease, with following of low groans leaving your mouth feeling his erected cock stretching you out. "hmm what if you just shut up and a good little cock slut  for me sweetie".

He pushed himself closer leaning down to kiss down your shoulder. Holding your waist he started bucking his hips up increasing his speed. His tip perfectly hitting all your sweet spots in this position.

He gripped your neck pulling you towards his chest arching your back even more, "Feels good hmm?". His pace increased further, sounds of his hips slapping against your ass repeatedly. "hm-mm fuck yes", you managed to muffle lowly. Using his free hand he landed a harsh blow to your ass making it flush read. "Your little pinkish cunt is wrapping me so tightly, I'm getting close sweetheart. I want you to cream all over my cock". Then he sloppily kissed you before going faster and firmly holding your ass slamming into you full force.

You could feel him twitching, but was waiting for you to cum with him. The tension in your stomach almost about to unravel, he suddenly moved his hips lower down reaching in deeper than before making you shout out. "i'm cu- mming", as your walls contracted. He grunted before filling your desperate cunt with his steamy cum full of his seeds in you, while your cream coated his entire cock.

Panting heavily you quickly walked to the couch but slumped on it, but before you could catch your breathe he forced you on all fours trapping you, looking straight into your eyes with a pleasing little smirk of his.

"We're not done yet sweetheart, i'll use this opportunity for the whole night, and don't waste anymore time cause you're all mine tonight".