Chapter 1: A Second Chance(Edited)

●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●
"Chaos!" - Talking
'Chaos!' - Thinking
"Chaos!" - Talking but in a flashback
"Chaos!" - A/N
●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●
Orange colored light lit up the room as it was produced by the flames on one side of the house.

A teenage boy with white colored hair which was tied into a small low ponytail was sleeping peacefully on his bed.

Beside him was a albino woman who was checking his temperature with medicine and a bunch of other things beside her.

To others it may seem that she was his mother taking care of her son or possibly his sister watching over him because of their matching hair color

"Maa........Fubuki kun you shouldn't sleep for too long, you cant keep this lady waiting"

She whispered softly as her pale hands brush through his hair.

Soon enough amethyst eyes opened slowly as if attending to the woman's voice but it closed again. It was oddly bright, Fubuki shut his eyes due to it.

Again the boy opened his eyes as it adjusted to the light: Fubuki then attempted to sit down. Note: Attempted, since he was still a bit weak.

Suddenly a hand supported his back.

"Ohayo Fubuki kun"

He turned his head to his side to the same woman smiling at him. His mouth fell as he recognized the woman who spoke.

'It's that albino woman!!' "Uhm.....Ohayo......."

"Akira" She took it that he didn't know his name but he just trailed off.

"Hai...Akira san How am I still alive?"

The question just rolled off his mouth, he didn't really intend to say that.But at the same time he wanted to know how he was still here breathing and clearly alive but to his suprise the woman now known as Akira just sighed. She couldn't believe it, did he really- nevermind.

"You can't be serious Fubuki kun you just woke up and that's the first thing you say! Aren't you going to question why this lady I mean me is in this room with you!"

Upon hearing this he shot her a confused look as he observed his surroundings. Nothing had changed that much other than the room seemingly livelier than when he last remembered.

"Uh...thank you?" He got a spank on the head which hurt a lot.

"What are you thanking me for?" Her question was laced with disbelief and with some bits of annoyance but her face looked like she wanted to laugh.

"Uhm because..." He knew that the way she said it wasn't a question but he didn't know how to respond so. He pointed at the medicine beside them.

Akira looked at it for a moment before her eyes landed on his smiling face. It held gratitude and now she was questioning it.

"Thank you for taking care of me Akira san"

She was left speechless as she felt herself slap her face in her mind.

'I forgot that you're an innocent cinnamon roll'

Nonetheless she felt a smile crept up her lips while she looked away. She said nothing but stood up with a huff and headed towards the pot that had been cooking.

Fubuki eyed her nervously wondering if he did something to make her go silent. He fiddled with his blanket as he pulled them closer, feeling the warmth of it spreading more.