Chapter 19: The Test

●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●
"Chaos!" - Talking
'Chaos!' - Thinking
"Chaos!" - Talking but in a flashback
"Chaos!" - A/N

A/N: Let me say this.....my braincells are getting fried up as my modules keep piling up and it doesn't help that I'm losing ideas.

If you read this can you suggest another test for Fubuki. Please? I might move the update of the next chapter for the sake of my mind.

Please share your ideas with me
(This chapter is really....really written with no motivation)
●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●

Fubuki's P.O.V

I walked behind the mysterious hooded man with Rae sleeping on my hood. To be honest with him there it felt as if I was being chocked lightly. Oh right I was on my original clothes, why? Apparently I needed to.

'I still don't get why but I can't exactly disobey someone who is more powerful than me right?'

"Focus we are nearing the location"

"H-hai!" That was embarrassing. Hope I didn't miss too much info. I heard Rae meow from behind, he was awake.

"Meow.....(Where are we kiddo)" Now paying attention to my surroundings. I notice that everything seem to be a whole lot darker than usual. I look above to see a little speck of light.

'Probably the moon'

I move my head to observe, by the looks of it we are somewhere in the market. The place looks scary at night.

I brought my attention up front to see the hooded guy right by an alley way. I should stop calling him hooded guy or ghost man....I don't know his name though. Picking up my pace I stopped right before him.

"I will be out of your sight from the moment you step into here. I'm pretty sure you can handle yourself."

I bowed to him so suddenly that I could feel Rae's claws dig into my skin through my cloak. I should apologize to him later.

"Thank you so much......" I lifted myself up slowly taking my companion into my arms. Before I go I just need to know if I.....

"About that....uhm the orb or something....I was wondering if I could still met him or her?"

I had to, I was too curious I mean who wouldn't? Isn't it a bit interesting to see someone who has the same face as you.

"The offer is still available, why? do you want to meet Fushi?"

"Well yeah.....I mean he was....even though he wasn't exactly Joan he still accompanied me, I want to at least say thank you to uhm him"

The man said nothing more and disappeared out of my sight but I could feel a pair of eyes observing every movement I make. I shrugged it off, it was probably him.

'This is it...I wonder why Akira san wanted me to do this test'

I could feel my gut twist and turn as if telling me that this very test is a bad idea. Ignoring the gnawing feeling I pressed on, putting one foot in front of other.

Oh how I wish I listened to my gut

●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●

Fubuki walked through the dark and narrow alley. The lack of light made it even harder as he struggled not to crash into anything that would make his presence known.