Girl Number Eight

THIS IS MY NEW STORY! I WILL BE UPDATING REGULARLY BUT THIS WON'T BE MY MAIN STORY UNTIL I HAVE ENOUGH READERS. IF PEOPLE LIKE THIS STORY I WILL CONTINUE BUT IF IT'S NOT THAT POPULAR I WILL BE DELETING IT. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE SUCCESFUL AND I CAN ENTER IT INTO THE WATTY'S 2013. HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Author book: LovelyLaurenXxX
Title book: Girl Number Eight

© 2012,  LovelyLaurenXxX
Self publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form (INCLUDING ALL CHAPTERS, PROLOGUES AND EPILOGUES) or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher. 

BLURB:

 Girl Number Eight

"I never asked for this, I never wanted you but I have to marry you, like it or not!" -Isabelle Greene

Isabelle Greene's parents entered her into a raffle to win an agreement of marriage between her and Jacob Blakefield, the son of the richest man in America. Isabelle's parents were poor and tickets were 200 dollars each so they could only afford one. Ticket number eight, the winning ticket.  Gangs were after  the Greene family so Isabelle was put into an orphanage the night before her parents were murdered. On her sixteenth birthday, Isabelle is forced to move to New York to start preparations for her wedding. Jacob is a player, wild, and likes to party. Isabelle doesn't want to marry him but she has to, for her parents. Can she make a player fall in love with her? Or will she just fall in love with him? She can't just be Isabelle Greene anymore, she has to be Girl Number Eight.