15: Forever and Ever

"And by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you: Husbands." Nemuri said, smiling.

Izuku immediately threw himself into Katsuki's arms, practically crying his eyes out as he did so. 

Getting married in a hospital wasn't his ideal dream, but he was happy, regardless of the place they were getting married. 

"Deku, damn it, get off me.." Katsuki giggled, kissing the boy's freckled cheek as he walked them down the aisle again.

Soon, both boys were gone to a different room, somewhere in the hospital. A room that Shinsou, Kaminari, Kirishima, Ashido and Sero had all put together for the newly-wed couple. Kind of like their honeymoon... 

Izuku wasn't happy with that either, since he felt bad for Bakugou to spend his first honeymoon in a hospital, but the green haired boy wasn't allowed to leave at all. 

Izuku plopped down on the fluffy white bed, sighing and staring up to the blonde, who quickly took off his black tux. 

"I'm so happy we're finaly married~" Izuku giggled.

Bakugou scoffed and leaned down over his husband. "Me too." 

The two shared a small kiss, before Katsuki stood up and walked around looking at the nicely decorated room. It was perfect. 

Midoriya smiled and giggled on the bed, unable to hold in his exitement form actually being married for the first, and hopefully only time ever.

Bakugou finaly sat down next to the greenette, smilign brightly. He also seemed happy of this important milestone of their relationship. 

"I'm so lucky to be with you." Bakugou whispered, kissing the boy on the lips.

Izuku smiled back and intertwined their hands, kissing the other male on the cheek, earning a smile from him. Every little moment like this meant so much to the two. It was always so special, just to spend time together. 

Katsuki smiled and kissed Midoriya one more time, before looking right into his Emerald Eyes.

"You're the best."

THE END! I Had no idea what to write as an ending. If you liked this story, you might like my others!!! Thanks for reading! Leave in the comments below what you thought of this story. Give me some criticism people!

-Sucky Author :)