"Nemo"

"Nemo" in Latin means "Nobody" sooooo this will be a slightly upsetting chapter.

_

After the winter break school resume Aether and I where now dating we walk into school Aether was smiling clinging to my arm being all lovey dovey I didn't mind it was adorable.

But as soon as we walk in everyone had eyes on us in surprise and shock. Except for a few of our friends who knew.

"Hey Aether! Xiao! So wanna tell us the news? Cause you both seem pretty close." Shouted Bennett. Aether blushes and smiles cutely.

"Xiao and I are dating. he is my important someone that I've been searching for a long time." You can tell the people who where huge fans and listen to Aether's music did not approve and where not happy what so ever.

"Ew why would date him he's all emo and edgy also liking boys is just wrong as well why not date a cute girl like me" we all stare at her. Xingqiu Chongyun and Bennett shot her glances that they wanted to kill her.

"Now now girly don't you think your being a bit rude as well as homophobic..." The girl blushes and smiles.

" Gasp! Childe senpai you can agree though right besides I'm sure a cute boy like that is Willing to have a girlfriend a beautiful as me. Besides alot of girls would die for you or scaramouche even lady Signora and lord Dottore...not just that but earlier I tried to suduce Mr. Zhongli" Childe's face darkens after she mentioned Zhongli...and grabs her by the hair.

"Listen here you little ungrateful bitch Zhongli Sensei is mine touch him I'll kill you and don't go talking shit about males liking other males because I so happen to be gay you little homophobic price of trash. So what if Those two are dating to be honest they are fated lovers. So leave them be." Aether and I mouth the words thanks to him. And he nodded.

"I'm going to the principal and telling you that your bullying me." Childe smirks

"good luck with that principal Azhdaha is on my side. And is Zhongli Sensei best friend so good luck with that." The girl scoffs and gets mad and storms off.

"Hm good riddance she was annoying me if she said one more thing I was gonna get my lawyer and issue a problem." Everyone then starts whispering stuff. Aether then clings to me more feeling uncomfortable and scared. That someone will hurt them.

"Now Aether no one will harm you beside I'm sure your boyfriend will stop them." With that he turns and walks towards scaramouche Signora and Dottore. And they walk off.

"Aether Xiao you two alright. Man that girl was gonna get a punch to the face if she didn't shut up but good thing Childe stepped in when he did it would have been ugly." Chongyun says holding Xingqiu's hand.

"Yea but the atmosphere suddenly changed its gotten more heavy after you said you where dating. This might cause a problem Aether you need to figure something out and tell your fans and the world your now in a relationship if not people will rage and try to break you and Xiao up." Aether panics.

"No I don't want to lose Xiao I'll kill myself if I where to break up with him!" I look to him and pull him in for a hug.

"Don't ever say those words Aether. I lost you once I won't lose you again. Your my world and sky." He blushes and hides his face in my chest. Xingqiu Chongyun and Bennett let out a small chuckle.

With that we went to class.

The morning went on with no problem until I heard yelling in the classroom next to us. I wonder what happened. before I could focus my work lady Signora opens the door and looks at me.