True Love Restraint

Let's have Aether and Xiao take a break and go behind the scenes with Bennett. This time. Also get to see a dark side of bennett that we never got to see in Your Rain.

Yea bennett is actually a Yandere. Also will have blood violence and nsfw.

_

I get home after my beach trip with my friends I flip on my bed until my father yelled up to me.

"You worthless son of mine I told you to be home by 8 it's not 10....for that your grounded." I get mad.

"What?! Seriously! No you can't besides your not even my real parent I don't even classify you as parents to me you beat me abuse me you even send me to my room with no food for a week sometimes I have to sneak out to get food. You are the worst human beings ever." Before I could finish my dad walked over and slapped me hard.

"You ungrateful little brat we should have not saved you when you a kid and left you to die." I glare at him. He grabs me by the shirt and punched me and then he starts choking me.

"L-let go.....ugh...s-stop.....ugh I SAID STOP IT!!!!" with that my hand goes on fire and I grab his shirt setting it on fire I then kick him away. I then summon a sword out of nowhere and point to him.

"Back the fuck off...your messing with the wrong person. When the world ends I'll make sure you will be the first to die a slow and painful death....I have other important matters to deal with I'm on a time limit...I need to get him to notice me. Razor...." My dad backs up and runs out. With that I quickly pack a bag full of clothes and important stuff and jump out my window.

"Damit Aether Xiao Chongyun and Xingqiu aren't picking up...and it's starting to rain...I have no place to stay at now either...sigh." I sit down and then someone approached me. Putting a umbrella over me. I look up and my eyes widened.

"Hey....you alright...." Razor and beside him a parasite I need to eliminate.

"Hey raz sweet do we have to give him this umbrella we'll get wet." Razor nods.

I reach out to take the umbrella our hands touch for a moment. Razor pulls back fast as he looked at me.

"Do...I know you....my head hurts..." The girl gets annoyed. "Ugh babe let's go! With that the girl kisses him in front of me and pulls him away to take shelter.

"The audacity to kiss my man....in front of me. She's gonna pay." I Pull a knife from my bag. And smile. "I'll save you Razor~❤️"

I get up and and start fallowing them. They then stop and again they kiss. And part ways. I smile and started fallowing the girl. She went down a alleyway and then. She noticed that she was being followed and turns and sees me.

"Your that kid at the park why are you fallowing me. We gave you the umbrella actually give it to me it was mine anyways" I glare at her.

"I'm fallowing you because your with my man....razor is mine..." The girl scoffs.

"Are you kidding he said he doesn't even no you and you say shirt like that what are you a creepy stalker?." I get annoyed. I walk towards her she backs up but unfortunately there's a wall behind her.

"Don't move I have pepper spray in my purse I'll use it." I smile and walk over more. She quickly pulls it out and I pull my goggles over my eyes and pull my shirt over my mouth and nose. As she sprays it she panics cause after she noticed I quickly grab her hand take the papper spray she then looks at me as I spray the pepper spray in her face.

"Ahhh.....it hurts...!!!" I grab a cloth from my bag and stuff it in her mouth. So she stop screaming and so no one can hear her either.

"This is what you get for stealing my man you slut. I grab her neck and pull out the knife as I stab her.