Chapter:19

The cave doors slowly opened and he walked in.The inside looked like a mess but he didn't care instead he walked over to what he presumed was the kitchen and opened the fridge.Inside is where he found his people and grabbed 3 cans of coke then placed them on the counter while he went and grabbed a chair and placed it near the door.Then he went back and grabbed the coke cans opened one then placed the other two on the ground next to the chair and sipped while waiting.

(Back to the future right after rewind time)

Everyone was shocked and stared at the place where once two boys were.Deo tugged on blitzels hoodie then blitzel kicked wisp and deo booked it the other two also ran with him catching the other smp members off guard.A few people ran after business bay but others cornered the boys eddie started yelling Mexican words until he said something they could understand "I DON'T WANT TO BE DEPORTED" eddie cried with a swift motion reekid slapped eddie and the two started bickering while mully and juicy drank paint enjoying the drama.Narrator was just standing there while josh started backing away until he bumped into sapnap and ran back.

They were soon taken into custody and taken to pandoras vault.Puffy had volunteered to watch reekid because he was a minor so the five said there good bye and reekid left.

During there first day at the prison the boys kept complaining that it was to quite and on the second day they completely forgot about complaining and started talking about wanting to do a food review or something.

Reekid on the other side was enjoying his time with puffy tho puffy was quite concerned.He would constantly sing something about pizza rolls and talk about Mr.ducky.

(Ay I'm back)