chapter:16

"Ay mysterious voice in my head"

"What do you want this time"

"Can you please bring back tommy and tubbo everyone is a mess"

"Nah I like the drama and I can't bring them back right now it just started plus I need to clean the in-between"

"WAIT YOU WORK AT THE IN-BETWEEN"

"Ya no shit I built it"

-.......-

"Is that your gonna say because I really have to go"

-.......-

"Bye kid"

(Back to the berg)

"Do you mean tommy"

"Ya who else"

"Well I don't know"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW YOU LITERALLY CAME OUT OF THE SAME PORTAL WITH THAT OTHER GUY"

"Im sorry if you didn't notice WE WERE FIGHTING"

"If you don't mind umm interrupting do you atleast know where he could be oh and my name is fundy"

"I know your name and No-WAIT EXILE ISLAND"

"Well where is this "exile island"

"I won't tell you until you give my a stack of pearl flavors gh-wilbur"

"How do you know my name"

"I know everyones name"

"Okay......what is this pearl flavor"

"That for you to find out"

F.Tubbo quickly threw a enderpearl out of the broken glass and teleported away but took a little curve with the wind yet landed in a pen with sadled horses.

(Back to the exile kids)

P.Tommy had nothing to do except watch the beautiful sunset on this hellva of a island while this other version of him built a base underground.

"Come on version 2 of a angry pomeranian I finished the place and stop looking so depressed you've only been for 2 day"

"Coming but it was better when we were at war"

P.Tommy walked into the secret hole that was hidden under a tree and entered.

"HOLY SH*T YOU BUILT THIS IN TWO DAYS"

"Ya it isn't to hard once you live under ground for months"

The place looked incredible it was all made from quartz with three different hallways across each other.When P.tommy peaked through one of the hallways which was dimly lit with soul sand lanterns and four different doors in it.

"Sooooo which room are you gonna choose"

"W-what"

"I mean you need some where to sleep and keep all of your things"

"I CALL THE BIGGEST ROOM"

Rushed i have the writing az merit test tomorrow which is one of the biggest test of the year soooo ya. !grummpy out!