The Walking Dead - Chapter 1 - Is This All A Dream ?

THE WALKING DEAD 

  Fan Fiction Stories

Plot: Story of a survivor named Daryl Dixon, inside the terrifying and full of gore and undead a.k.a Walkers, world. He will meet many people, but can they be trusted ? Or will they ruin his life...

Chapter 1  

Is This All A Dream?

When everything began, Daryl Dixon was having dinner with his father in his tent. They had been hunting in the Cherokee hills, and wanted to have a venison for dinner.

Daryl Dixon : brought some "Moonshine" with me, Y' want some dad ? - said Daryl to Mr. Will Dixon.

Will Dixon : Sure, Pour me some o' that - said Mr.Dixon

Daryl : Was a good day of huntin'. I hope we have the same result tomorrow, father.

Will : Of course we'll have it son. Anyways I'm a got t' sleep now. See ya tomorrow mornin'.

When Will Dixon went sleeping, Daryl went outside with some "Moonshine" alcohol in his glass. He sat on a stump and thought "I wish Merle was here...". Few minutes later he went inside his tent. He putted down his crossbow near him. When he was falling asleep, he saw his father saying

Will : I'm goin' to take a piss, Daryl. - he said  

Daryl : Aight' , dad - young Dixon said

____________________________________

After few minutes , Daryl heard screams. He got up took his crossbow and his bolts, and went outdoor very fast. He saw a man and a woman eating something. He looked at the thing they were eating and he understood that the thing was his father, Will Dixon.  

The young man was scared and angry. He loaded his crossbow.

Daryl : You motherfuckers, back off or I'm gonna fucking kill you all - he said, while he was crying because of his loss.

Those two got up and went after Daryl.

Daryl : Get back. Or I'll fucking kill you - said Daryl.  

They didn't listened. Daryl pulled the trigger and shot the man's hearth with arrow. He was still coming towards him. When Daryl saw that, he understood that those things weren't people. They were some kind of creatures. He loaded his crossbow again and shot man's head, and stabbed the woman's. He realized that only a shot to the brain is killing them. He ran and took his flashlight. He examined the bodies and realized that their flesh was rotten.

He ran to his father, and saw that those two have eaten his fathers guts. Mr Dixon was still alive.

Will : Help... me... Daryl... Sh.. Shoot me . s.sson. - he barely said  

Daryl : No ! We can... we could...

Will : It's... it's too late.. son... Ease... my.. suffering...

Daryl took his father's pistol. His eyes were full with tears. He pointed it to his head.

Daryl : Sorry, father... - he said and pulled the trigger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

He took his crossbow, some water and ammo with him. He was upset, angry and a little scared . " Is this all a dream ... ? " He thought.  

After few minutes, he hit the road. He heard many footsteps. He wanted to check out who those people were and went closer. He saw that they weren't people. They were one of those things. He began running as fast as he can.

After a hour of running, he saw a police officer who was talking with someone on his walkie talkie.  

Daryl began running towards him but accidentally he dropped one of his guns and fell down. The officer saw him and came to help him.

Officer :  Are you alright ? Were you bitten ! ANSWER ME !!! he screamed.

Daryl : I'm not bitten... - Daryl said and passed out. When he fell, he hit his head, and the pain was awful.

Officer : Hey, hey hey HEY !!! Don't die right now !!! - the officer said.

_____________________________________

When Daryl woke up, he was inside a police car. He saw the police officer that asked him if he's bitten.

- Who the hell are you, and what do you want from me !? - Daryl asked the officer

- I am sheriff Rick Grimes, and I just want to find my family ! - the officer answered.