"Why am I here again?"

Monarch's P.O.V

"We are very sorry Mimi...but we have a baby on the way and that's just so much money being spent." My foster mother Libby told me.

"It's okay I'll go start packing." I told her casually as I walked to my "room" that was barely decorated.

"Why do you sound so okay with this hun?" Libby asked me in her sweet Southern accent completely forgetting that her and her husband just told me that they were sending me back because they had a baby coming even though the government gives them more than enough money to take care of me and their baby.

"I'm pretty much used to people sending me back after a couple months. I'll be okay Libby, I promise." I said to her. I was actually really happy for Libby since she's been having trouble having kids pretty much ever since I met her.

Time Skip Brought To You By DEEZ NUTZ

1 Month Later

Todds POV:

My husband and I have been looking for a missing piece to add to our family. The kids are either on their phones not paying attention to anything or fighting with each other. It's absolutely infuriating and I would soooo wish it upon my worst enemy. I've already thought of the options,pros and cons. Number One: Introduce them to other people; Nope,Declan would most likely scare them off or gross them out within the first 30 seconds.

Number Two: Get a dog; and Lovelynn would dress it up in the most ridiculous clothes she could find. Hell no

Aaanndd Number Three; Adopt another kid....Now this isn't mainly for the kids. It's also for Allen and I. Lovelynn barley talks to us anymore because she's either yelling at her brothers, busy being woke or hanging out with her friends and as weird as it may sound, there is way too much boy going on in this house.

Since my sweet husband and I have been discussing it we've decided to look for a new addition to the family my thoughts were soon interrupted by a bunch of loud teenage voices disturbing the peace of our kitchen. Aahhhhhhh my kids.

"Papaaaaa!!! Tell Declan to stop barging into my room before I do something neither you or Dad would like very much!" Our youngest and only girl Lovelynn yelled.

"Chill out midget I just needed to borrow the broom since you always have all of the cleaning crap stuffed in your room!!!" Declan stated which was true. Lynnie is quite the germaphobe.

"Firstly, you can knock! Secondly why do you need my broom so badly if your room is still such a damn mess?!?!?!?!" She yelled. This was kind of getting good- no bad Todd must intervene! But luckily I didn't have to.

"Okay can both of you please shut up? I'm trying to test something out and soon enough chemicals will be spilling on my floor making it dissolve slowly all because of your BIG ASS MOUTHS!!!" Atlas shouted at both of them making them successfully be quiet. Wait the blondies better watch the lingo.

"HEY! Can we all please stop yelling? Declan ,can you actually go clean your room before Dad gets home ? Thank you. Atlas, can you please go use those noise cancelling headphones Dad and I got you for Christmas and watch your language? This is supposed to be a happy time, the little ones are at grandma's house and there's no yelling. Thank you, goodbye. And Lynnie can you pretty please watch the language and be a little nicer to Declan and cut him and his dust demons some slack? Yes thank you go goodbye children!" I said walking into mine and Allen's room looking for some kids for us to adopt.