🅣🅗🅔 🅣🅐🅡🅓🅘🅢 🅖🅘🅥🅔🅢 🅛🅘🅕🅔

[🅰🅵🆃🅴🆁 🅵🅰🆃🅷🅴🆁'🆂 🅳🅰🆈]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The Tardis could feel it, the chance for something new.
She had seen it coming, the blonde stray; her beloved pilot picked up betraying him for her own selfish reasons. She had been using her energy to begin a new life within, a life only sentient beings such as herself could create. She gives a small hum of sadness she waited until the time was right. She had to time this just perfect for her pilot. With the timing just perfect, she opened her heart at the same time the reapers disappeared. A paradoxical moment, allowing something to slip through; the only time that could ever happen was on Gallifrey. She made an exception this time, besides this is what her thief needed.

He was all alone, well they both were after their world was destroyed. The death of their homeland hit him harder; for she had seen it coming but he hadn't. He was the one who had done it, tainting him mind and soul. He needed this, he needed her help. She would heal him, give him hope, love and happiness. The Tardis hummed once more as flashes of the past, present and future rushes through her. Yes, this was a good thing; it would help with this childish stray that kept giving him trouble. She needed to make sure his future was safe and stop him from falling fin to the darkness before it was too late.

A light shined throughout the console room as a body appeared.

Naked.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The Doctor and Rose, quietly made their way back to the Tardis. The blonde saddened by the lose of her father all over again, while The Doctor couldn't help but feel like the trust he had for the young woman had been broken because of her actions. He felt betrayed. He should have known better, he was better off alone anyway. Letting out a small sigh, Rose looked up at the man who refused to look towards her. "I'm sorry." She muttered lowly as they finally reached the Tardis. He just hummed in response, not wanting to speak with her at the moment. He needed time. He almost snorted at the irony, a Timelord needing time. He stopped in front of the doors, with Rose behind him; pulling out his key to unlock his home. The Doctor frowned as he stepped into his home, stopping short as he caught sight of the console to the Tardis close. Rose grunted as she bumped into his back when he stopped abruptly. Looking up at the man, she furrowed her eyebrows as his eyes went wide with shock before looking over where he was looking.

On the floor was a naked girl, dark hair and fair skin.

"Beautiful." Rose's head snapped towards The Doctor as he stepped closer to the strange girl. His jacket slipping off as he wrapped her close to his chest, before looking up at the console with tears in his eyes. "Thank you." Rose frowning in confusion as he left the console room without another word towards her.