Chapter 13

Perrie's pov:

I woke up to people jumping on the bed asking how our date was. I groaned and snuggled further into Zayn's chest. He was still half asleep so he wrapped his arms around me, just under my shoulders.

"PERRIE! PERRIE! ZAYN! ZAYN! HOW WAS IT!" I wriggled under the covers, pulling it over my head. I covered my ears and tried to get more sleep. I felt Zayn stretch and sit up.

"Pez, it's only Waliyha and Safaa." he said, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"It's too early. Go and fuck yourself Zayn!" I said not really caring what I was saying because I'm really tired. You shouldn't wake me up in the morning.

"Here? While you are under the covers?" I could picture him smirking to himself. I poked my head out and looked at him innocently. Safaa and Waliyha had now left because Trisha had called them.

"Carry me to my room?" I asked sweetly. He sighed and picked me up bridal style, carrying me to my room. He lay me gently on the bed.

"I'm going back to sleep. Don't disturb me!" I muttered. I felt him grab hold of my leg and yank me out of the bed. I fell on my back on my fluffy rug.

"You bastard!" I got up and started chasing him round the house. He picked me up by the thighs and put me over his shoulder.

"ZAYN MALIK PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I ordered. Trisha came and looked what was going on. I smiled sweetly at her making her roll her eyes.

"Zayn put her down! School has been cancelled because a pipe has burst and the whole school has leaked. It's raining so don't go out." Trisha said. I ran to the curtains and opened them a bit to see the weather. The raining was falling fast, creating lots of small puddles on the sidewalk. I watched as the rain ran down the window and dripped off the bottom, landing in another droplet of rain.

"So a day in huh? With a beautiful girl." Zayn said while coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I blushed at the nice compliment.

"Well I've got no one else to spend it with because the girls hate me." I breathed out a long sigh.

"They don't hate you. I don't even know what's going on with them. I don't understand girl problems because I'm not a girl." he chuckled making me giggle. I closed the curtains and moved out of his tight grip.

"I'm going to get changed because I'm like half dressed." I looked down and saw I was wearing one of Zayn's black t-shirts from last night. I went upstairs to my room and shut the door. I took off the shirt and tossed it into my washing basket. I put on light blue jeans which stopped just under my belly button with a plain light pink tank top. I brushed my hair so it flowed nicely past my shoulders.

"Perrie Edwards, there's a parcel waiting downstairs for you!" Safaa said in a sing-song voice. I rushed downstairs and saw a brown parcel at the front door. I sat down on the tiled floor and opened the box. I immediately felt sick to the stomach once I saw what was in it. I ran upstairs with the parcel in my hands and went to the toilet. I threw up everything that was in me. I didn't dare look further into the box. There was a note but I didn't want to read it. I felt the hot tears stream down my face. I put the box under my bed and cried my heart out. I got up and ran into Zayn's room. He was laying on his bed watching TV. I lunged into his arms, sobbing into his shirt making it damp. He sat up and forced me to sit on his knee, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"What's going on here? What's up?" he asked worridly. I couldn't get my words out because I was crying too hard.

Zayn's pov:

I sat with Perrie on my lap, rubbing her back in comfort. I don't have a clue what's going on but I'm going to find out. Her sobs became lighter and lighter until all there was was little whimpers leaving her lips. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. I was going to ask her what's gone on but she had fell asleep in my arms.