Chapter 22

Perrie's pov:

Theres was a lot of pictures, photo frames and old toys that I had used when I was younger. There was my pink blanket with a small teddy sown on which I had when I was 3. It was very dirty and smelt disgusting. I pulled out all different toys, having flashbacks from when they were from. Then I got to the photos. I was genuinely scared.

"Is this your old dad?" Zayn asked looking at a photo. It was me, my mum and my old dad.

"Yeah. We were on holiday then." I sighed. I started looking through more pictures. I picked up the poloraid ones and the bottom and nearly threw up. It was pictures of me when he raped me, tied up in chains, whip marks scattered on my body, blood everywhere, naked and crying.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Burn these!" I ran downstairs where the fire was lit. I threw one of them in and watched it crumble into tiny little pieces. I could feel the pictures burning through my head.

"Perrie what the fuck are you doing?" Zayn's hands hooked under my arms, pulling me back. I wiggled and tried to get out of his grip.

"Zayn, let go! These need to be burned!" I shouted at him.

"Perrie just put them in the bin! It's no big deal!" he said softly.

"No, you don't understand how many memories this brings back. The torture I went through! The pain! You don't fucking get it!" I got up and stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind me. I wiped the tears from my eyes as I walked down to Jade's house. I knocked and she answered.

"Hi Pe- whats up?" she asked me, grabbing my hand and pulling me into her house. I waved to her mam then went up to her bedroom, locking the door.

"Well a couple of weeks ago, I got this parcel from my stepdad. I opened it today and found very disgusting images from when I was younger. I tried to burn them but Zayn kept me back. I kind of got mad and stormed out." I explained to her.

"Oh Perrie, I'm so sorry baba!" she said hugging me. I lay down on her bed and she lay down next to me.

"Do you want to stay over for the night?" she asked. I nodded and used my onesie sleeve to wipe my eyes.

"Yes please!" I said quietly.

"Would you like a cuppa?" I nodded. We went downstairs into the kitchen and started making one.

"I have a secret stash of biscuits upstairs that nobody knows about!" Jade said.

"What was that Jade?" her mam walked in.

"Nothing!" she said quickly, smiling a little.

"Hi I'm Norma, Jade's mam!" her mam said to me.

"Hi I'm Perrie, Jade's friend!" I introduced myself. She pulled me into a big hug.

"You're not my friend!" my smile dropped. "You're my best friend!" I smiled again.

"And you're my best friend!" she smiled. We grabbed our cup of teas then walked back up to Jade's room.

"Oh and mam, Perrie's sleeping over!" Norma approved of it. I set our cuppas on the night stand and sat on her bed.

"And here's my biscuits!" she pulled out a bag that was full of packets of biscuits. My eyes widened because there was so many in there.

"Lets have the bourbons!" I dipped one in my tea and ate it. She turned on her tv and put in Tangled. A film that me and Zayn always watch in bed together. She got back into bed and cuddled up to my side.

"7am the usual morning lineup. Start on the chores and sweep till the floors all clean......" we sang along in unison. Halfway through, I unexpectedly burped.