Chapter 31

Perrie's pov:

"Me, Waliyha, Jade and Safaa are going shopping now! We'll be back later!" I shouted up to Trisha. She shouted back an 'okay' from the bathroom. I linked arms with Jade and skipped outside.

"We're getting the bus. Is that okay?" Waliyha asked me. I nodded a bit hesitant. I started to get a bit scared because there was a big group of lads where we were walking.

"Ay, there's your boyfriend!" Jade nudged me. I saw Zayn stood leaning against the bus stop with about 13 friends. Shit!

"Why are you guys here?" Zayn asked me while slinging his arm around my shoulders.

"Us girls are going shopping." Safaa said excitedly. I hit the smoke away that was blowing in my face because the majority of them were smoking. Zayn noticed I was uncomfortable when I gagged a little. I walked round to the other side of the bus stop with the others.

"Do you want some money?" Zayn asked me.

"No I'm okay thanks." I said. While I was giving him a hug, he slipped some money into the pocket of my white tube jeans.

"Thank you!" I gave him a little kiss. I didn't notice the girls already getting on the bus. I gave Zayn one more kiss before paying to get on the bus. We went upstairs and I sat next to Safaa who was really hyper.

"What are we getting from here?" Safaa asked me.

"Well, I need some Christmas presents for Zayn so you need to help me pick one out because you know what your brother likes. I also need one for Jade, Leigh and Jesy!"

"I heard my name!" Jade called.

"I was talking about you, not to you!" I sassed. She snapped her fingers in a 'Z' shape making me laugh. I pulled out my phone and headphones, putting one in my ear and one in Safaa's.

"What song?" I asked her.

"Flashlight by Jessie J!" she said. I love this song! I sat back and listened to the soft lyrics playing through to my ear.

-

"Zayn basically likes anything but if it's of you, he'll love it. He is a very cheesy person!" Waliyha told me. I wanted to get him some special which he will love.

"I know what to get!" I said bouncing on my toes for a moment. I went to the tattoo store and went into the little shop. I saw a Do It Yourself Tattoo Kit. It was £79. I am willing to pay that.

"Erm, can I, erm, have the tattoo kit please?" I asked him. He reached up for it and put it in a bag. I paid then walked out of the store.

"Now I need to print of this photo then get a frame!" I said basically to myself because the others were trailing along with me. I found a nice photo frame which said 'I Love You' in Silver. I printed of a picture of me and Zayn kissing in front of the Christmas tree and placed it inside of the photo frame so it fit perfectly in there.

"Now lets go and get some clothes!"

-

"Jade stop, that's enough!" Jade kept on throwing clothes in our basket so we could try them on. She threw a few more items in then made our way into the changing rooms.

The first outfit I tried on was a light blue and pink jagged pattern romper. I put on black sunglasses and a cute hat.

"What do you think?" I came out. They all nodded their heads in agreement. I looked in the mirror and it didn't feel right. I felt ugly and fat as usual.

"Perrie, you're beautiful! Now stop looking at yourself in the mirror and try on all those clothes." Jade pushed me back into the changing rooms. I'm so glad I've got a best friend like Jade.