4

Felix could tell that Changbin was jealous.

It was all because Felix decided that while finding clothes to wear in Changbin's closet, he would wear one of his normal graphic tee.

As a dress.

In his defense, none of Changbin's clothes fit him. When he tried some of his pants on, they were too baggy.

So he wore the shirt like a dress. Much like a bunch of the famous Instagram models wore.

Wearing just the dress shirt, got him a lot of attention. Most guys mistaking him for a girl while others just gave judgmental stares.

"You look ready to kill." Minho mumbled as he sipped his drink.

"I am if one more guy eyes him like a piece of meat." Changbin tightens his grip on Felix's thigh. Felix not paying much attention as he had fun bugging Jeongin.

"Suga, have you decided what you want?" Changbin asked.

"Whatever cutie over here wants." Felix winks as he leans his chin in his palm.

Minho laughs at Jeongin awkwardly shuffles in his seat. Not having much to hide his blushing cheeks.

"Leave him alone." Changbin shakes his head.

"But he's so cute." Felix whines.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Jeongin rushes up from his chair. Almost knocking into a server as he walks off.

"So Felix, what do you do for a living?" Minho questions as they waited for their waiter.

"I own a cafe." Felix sips his drink.

"Bet that's cool. So Changbin..."

Felix tune them out as they started talking about business stuff.

Felix looked around for anything to do. Getting bored waiting for Jeongin to come back. He spotted a Jukebox and got an idea.

"Do you have some quarters?" Felix whispers to Changbin.

"Do I look like I carry quarters?"

"How about a dollar?"

"I don't carry cash on me."

"You don't have any money?"

"No."

"Jesus chirst! Here!" Minho stops the two as he pulled out his wallet and pulled out a dollar to hand to Felix.

"Thanks!" Felix snatches the dollar and jumps up.

Felix skips over to the machine and puts the dollar in. He got to choose 4 songs so he started flipping through them.

"Nice ass!" Felix yelps when someone slaps his butt. He turns around quickly to an older man.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Felix shouts. His deep voice catching the man off guard.

"You're a guy?!" He shouts back.

"Does that matter? You don't go around slapping random peoples asses! You fucking pervert!" Felix yells and by now the whole restaurant was looking at them.

"What's going on here, suga?" Changbin finally approached them.

"This your faggot boyfriend?" The man chuckles.