"I want more of you."

Everyone was doing different things. Depending on the drug you were doing, you were either lounging around, tripping out, or, full of energy.

And there was Osamu Miya.
Overstimulated.
Tear glazed eyes.
Wondering if what was happening was real or not.

Suna smiled at how vulnerable he looked, they'd always have their little hookups at Kuroo's parties. He walked over to him, cigarette in his mouth, he crouched down to Osamu who was sitting down and blew the cigarette smoke in his face.

"You there ?"

Osamu looked up at him, their eyes now locked. "Yea."

"What caused you to look so fucked ?"

"You're a drug dealer Rin,you know. and stop acting like you weren't eyeing me all night." Osamu smirked, his eyes were half lidded.

Suna handed him the cigarette and climbed into his lap. "Coke or LSD ?, we can do that after smoking this." Osamu took the cigarette into his mouth, inhaling and pressing the lit part against Suna's collarbone. Suna winced at the pain but he'd always loved when Osamu did that.

"Are you stupid Rin ? I can't do anything after this, I can barely move."

He exhaled and handed the cigarette back to Suna.

"Since when has that been an issue ? Are you trying to quit or something ?"

"Nah, I just plan on going home tonight."

"Nu-Uh, you're staying with me tonight Samu."

Suna put the cigarette out.

Suna lifted Osamu's hand to his collarbone. Osamu pressed his finger onto Suna's new burn and traced his fingers across his older ones.

"Look Samu, you covered the entire thing." Suna smiled.

"I'll do your neck next."

"And I bet it'll be so pretty." Suna said as he guided Osamu up the stairs to a room they always used.

"Wanna top ?" Osamu said, too drugged up to top, let alone move.

"yea sure."

———————————————Back to the party-

"Hey guys do you know where Rin wen-woahhhh"Shirabu said eyeing a particular ash blonde guy.

"Kenma, Kunimi, Who's that ?" Kenma & Kunimi already knew most people there from being here with Suna a couple times before.

"Why don't you go find out ?" They said in unison.

And so, Shirabu did.

HAHAAAAAA, YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING SMUT ?, NOOOOO, REALLY, I JUST WANNA LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER. TRAP.BUNNY.BUBBLESSSSS.