War with Scotland

In 1503, the 14 years British Princess, Margaret Tudor, married the 30 years old Scottish King, James IV. Of course the marriage was only consummated 3 years later, sealing the peace treaty between Scotland and England.

Today is 1513, and they now have two surviving sons, they are happy together, and everything would be just fine, if James didn't declared war against Margaret's homeland, England.

Meg's brother, Henry is off to battle in France. And Katherine, the Queen Consort was declared regent on her husband abstinence. The Queen is also pregnant with her third child, the first one was a stillborn daughter, the second one is the healthy and adored Henry Prince of Wales.

The King's "motivation" is that Henry didn't pay Margaret's part of late Arthur's inheritance. But the truth is that he always dreamed with a Stewart seated in the English Throne.
      "My dearest Henry, our son is growing up way too fast, and I am sure that he will soon be saying his first words. Our second son is also growing, and I know it is a boy because he is kicking just like Henry used to, probably in a few weeks we will have our little Jasper Duke of York.
     But life is not made just of joy, I miss you so much. And during this time you have been away, that old and tricky King James, invaded our borders with an army of 17.000 men. I sent our general to recruit good English men to battle, unfortunately he has not yet succeeded, and I understood that he has not passed much confidence to our people. As regent I might go myself to recruit our warriors, but don't worry, I will be careful and I am strong as I was token to battle when I was still inside my mother. As soon as I have news I write to you.
   Yours truly and dearly,
Katherine Queen regent of England." - Wrote Katherine to her beloved husband. -